Has Anyone Ever Used Dwolla Payment Gateway?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We are living in an age where many payment processors have been made and the transfer of funds is not an issue any more at all. The creation of payment processors have been the best thing and people are using newly created payment processors every day. One such kind of payment processor is Dwolla payment gateway. It might not be that famous, but it is still used by a few people. I am really not sure in how many countries it is supported; however, they have stated that they support 162 countries. You would need to send them your documents in order to fully use their services as far as I know. They charge 0.5 percent fees on transfers and they are a U.S. based company. Have you ever used Dwolla?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not used the payment platform but to be frank, I am beginning to fall in love with this payment platform because of the charge. But I am not surprised, it may just be a way of enticing more customers only for them to change their polices when they have enough customers.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have not used the payment platform but to be frank, I am beginning to fall in love with this payment platform because of the charge. But I am not surprised, it may just be a way of enticing more customers only for them to change their polices when they have enough customers.

As far as I know, Dwolla has been online for a really long time. It is not found on many online money earning websites, however. I do not think that Dwolla would change their policies because they have been in the business for a really long period. If they wanted to change policies, they would have done so much earlier. Please make sure your country is supported by them.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
As far as I know, Dwolla has been online for a really long time. It is not found on many online money earning websites, however. I do not think that Dwolla would change their policies because they have been in the business for a really long period. If they wanted to change policies, they would have done so much earlier. Please make sure your country is supported by them.
I can not really say whether my country is in support of it because I have never heard of it before or seeing anyone using it. I may get it all wrong by concluding that the website is new just because I have never heard of it before. I hope the application is on Google playstore, I want to make some enquiry about it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think I have heard about Dwolla, but I have never used it and may never use it. Let me be clear, I have not found any earning site using Dwolla as a payment method. None of my existing clients have used Dwolla to send me funds. None of the freelancers I work with have asked for payment through Dwolla.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think I have heard about Dwolla, but I have never used it and may never use it. Let me be clear, I have not found any earning site using Dwolla as a payment method. None of my existing clients have used Dwolla to send me funds. None of the freelancers I work with have asked for payment through Dwolla.

I think that Dwolla is not that much popular kind of payment processor. It is not accepted by many money making sites that pay you to work. It is rarely used by any such kind of website and one of the money making site that uses Dwolla to pay its member is Scalelab. Scalelabs pay you to refer people who have good youtube channels, but I am not really sure how they actually work.