Earn Money Has Bizdustry Become a Scam?

uforwealth

Verified member
I wonder why people keep silent about Bizdustry. Even when we were discussing high and best-paying websites, people didn't make mention of it on this forum. What could have warranted such silence? Perhaps, the forum is no more paying as it used to pay before or the owner of the website is a strict admin like that of beermoneyforum.

I registered on Bizdustry some months ago if not years. I have forgotten the time I signed up on the forum because I'm not an active member due to fear of being scammed.

I almost forget my account on the forum because I haven't logged in since the creation of my account. I neither made comments nor created threads. I'm very sure that if it were a bank account, it would have become dormant.

My plan is to work assiduously with Bizdustry as my second PTP forum, in order to make more money online but I wonder if it is still paying or not because people are no more talking about it.

I'm busy now thinking. Should I start participating actively on the forum or what?

Why do you guys remain silent about Bizdustry?

Has Bizdustry become a scam?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The platform is not a scam because lot of people are still earning from the forum ,that's it since they have been paying for a year now ,shows how long they have been existing and why you shouldn't leave earning from the platform at any time and any day because its really legit,I have received recent payout couple of times from the forum so i got no issues with the forum for now
That's nice you're speaking high volume of the site, Bizdustry have proven to be long time legit like Trendri PTP. Any site that keeps meeting up members payment on time is admired by me, i always love them cos its never easy to complete members payment steadily for over six months. My prayer goes to them to continue running legitimately for years so others too, will speak high volume of them and that will make them more popular like Facebook and bring them better revenue in the future.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be a very honest with you, Bizdustry is not a scam. Though there are some members who said that Alex is doing something out of the way when it comes to payment. All I can say is that they are not patient enough. Alex always give reason for any delay in payment. He has been very prompted right from the inception of the forum. There was a time I had a problem with my account which got deleted. I contacted him and told him about everything. He restored my account with all the money in it. With all these, it is easy for me to say that the site is not a scam at present I can't say for tomorrow.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, Alex, the owner of bizdustry is to be trusted to all extent that I have tested him. His mistake during the last payment was inability to update people of his whereabouts and also his admins were not online as well hereby making members to be panicked. But all doubts have gone to the stream now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is Payment that I received yesterday from bizdustry and I won't ever believe any one that wants to think of bizdustry as being a scam site as the admin is a nice person who always want the best for his members without making any policies that would make members desert his website. This Payment proof should encourage you.
You didn't upload the proof here, you can use imgbb.com, to upload the image if its possible to do the normal uploading here. I saw your payment proof at FC i was simply thrilled that you received your earnings at last after your hard work recently. Bizdustry is no where near scam, Admin detest that, that's why he fights to get any forum and rewarding sites scamming its members to go black listed online.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This is Payment that I received yesterday from bizdustry and I won't ever believe any one that wants to think of bizdustry as being a scam site as the admin is a nice person who always want the best for his members without making any policies that would make members desert his website. This Payment proof should encourage you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210709-192929.png
    Screenshot_20210709-192929.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 5

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's my prayer too , because once there are more members it would possibly add to the development of the forum , as the forum continues to expand in every section and every unit , for now it should be one of the best ptp sites but don't know if its already been rated on platform like foxyrating because that matters more than ever I think.
Sure, that's what we are hoping for, it develops large, and become go to forum, with large userbase like Facebook social media. Did you see the latest development around Bizdustry?? Bizdustry is trying to advertise their community using a banner, by pleading with members to promote them using website, social medias to promote its community. @Raz1911, won 6$USD for making the best banner that suits Bizdustry's Admin.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
That's nice you're speaking high volume of the site, Bizdustry have proven to be long time legit like Trendri PTP. Any site that keeps meeting up members payment on time is admired by me, i always love them cos its never easy to complete members payment steadily for over six months. My prayer goes to them to continue running legitimately for years so others too, will speak high volume of them and that will make them more popular like Facebook and bring them better revenue in the future.
That's my prayer too , because once there are more members it would possibly add to the development of the forum , as the forum continues to expand in every section and every unit , for now it should be one of the best ptp sites but don't know if its already been rated on platform like foxyrating because that matters more than ever I think

D

Deleted member 28127

Thanks for the nice suggestion, but payeer Is not working fine for my country (Nigeria) that is why I have not considered that option. If not that I have been a member for long, I would have doubted the credibility of the admin as my payment has been pending for long, but I just hope he is doing fine offline as he seems to be very engaged these days. I am saying it for the benefits of those who are new members.
Just a question does Payeer is banning his feature to Nigeria or Binance is banning his feature for Nigeria or something else that from what I listed? Or Binance topup with Payeer is unavailable to Nigierians users of Binance because there is different possible scenarios of same thing?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
As I have heard in announcement then Alexander has a limitation from bank due to high spend in cryptocurrency so it remains possible to withdraw by Payeer. Binance includes buying cryptocurrency with Payeer for verified account so you may request a payment by Payeer from administrator Anis Boukezzoula then you go to Binance and topup by Payeer and final step is converting it to cryptocurrency at Binance.
Thanks for the nice suggestion, but payeer Is not working fine for my country (Nigeria) that is why I have not considered that option. If not that I have been a member for long, I would have doubted the credibility of the admin as my payment has been pending for long, but I just hope he is doing fine offline as he seems to be very engaged these days. I am saying it for the benefits of those who are new members.

D

Deleted member 28127

The current delay in payments could make some begin to question the credibility and I believe the admin should give members an update about everything happening in his country, especially now that they are trying to make buying crypto currencies difficult . These days one even waits for up to a week without receiving their Payment and they tend to lose patience.
As I have heard in announcement then Alexander has a limitation from bank due to high spend in cryptocurrency so it remains possible to withdraw by Payeer. Binance includes buying cryptocurrency with Payeer for verified account so you may request a payment by Payeer from administrator Anis Boukezzoula then you go to Binance and topup by Payeer and final step is converting it to cryptocurrency at Binance.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The current delay in payments could make some begin to question the credibility and I believe the admin should give members an update about everything happening in his country, especially now that they are trying to make buying crypto currencies difficult . These days one even waits for up to a week without receiving their Payment and they tend to lose patience.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The platform is not a scam because lot of people are still earning from the forum ,that's it since they have been paying for a year now ,shows how long they have been existing and why you shouldn't leave earning from the platform at any time and any day because its really legit,I have received recent payout couple of times from the forum so i got no issues with the forum for now

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the response!
I just want to find out from you to ascertain the nature of the site.

Many sites were paying before but all of a sudden they stopped paying and disappeared overnight . Once they disappeared, people stopped talking about them.

I don't declare that Buzdustry is a scam .
i'm seeking you advice on it and people have confirmed it to be legit and trustworthy.Thus,I have seen what I'm looking for.

So, I'm ready and willing to join you there.
Thanks!
Its good you've clarified your doubt, in case you join please don't fail to use my referral link @sincerem to join. I'm just expecting to see your contributions at bizdustry, the forum needs one like you to be active, create interesting topics, keel the forum lively like the way Trendri PTP is lively cos of the everyday topics members create here.

uforwealth

Verified member
Bizdustry is not in any way a scam site, you need to ask questions first before coming with this topic. Its almost one year for the forum since it came into existence, and it has been running successfully. I'm a happy member of Bizdustry, cos the Admin have proven himself like Trendri owner that he's legit.
Thanks for the response!
I just want to find out from you to ascertain the nature of the site.

Many sites were paying before but all of a sudden they stopped paying and disappeared overnight . Once they disappeared, people stopped talking about them.

I don't declare that Buzdustry is a scam .
i'm seeking you advice on it and people have confirmed it to be legit and trustworthy.Thus,I have seen what I'm looking for.

So, I'm ready and willing to join you there.
Thanks!

uforwealth

Verified member
It is one of the most legit paid to post platforms up-to-date. I didn't even notice that people don't talk about it but there are people still working there including myself. if you really want to venture into the platform then it is worth it because it is still paying. The owner is also very supportive and will always be ready to help you whenever you have a problem in the platform. So it is no scam.
I'm very grateful to you for the positive response and words of encouragement.

From your reply, I can now be rest assured that my efforts won't prove abortive as well as my time and energy will not be a waste .

I'm looking forward to starting working with Bizdustry as soon as possible.

Thanks once again !

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Bizdustry is a very legit website that has been paying me since November last year and it has been bliss working there . I am still active there and earninngs are moving fine too , the staff team is filled with nice people too. I do not see any reason why anyone should say it is a scam at all.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think the word scam is a very big word....Even if it's systematically used in a sentence. I known Bizdustry not quiet too long though, but I have never known them to be scam. Even on other PTP sites, never seen anybody raised any issue about scam, connected to Bizdustry. Maybe you should mail the owner of the site, he should help.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not seen any negative comment or thread ever since I have been working on ptc. Bizdustry is one of the legit websites that I have ever come across. In fact, the trust I have in bizdustry made me to be working on other fora that I am working with. I don't think anyone has negative thing to say about it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry is not in any way a scam site, you need to ask questions first before coming with this topic. Its almost one year for the forum since it came into existence, and it has been running successfully. I'm a happy member of Bizdustry, cos the Admin have proven himself like Trendri owner that he's legit.