Earn Money Has Bizdustry Become a Scam?

uforwealth

Verified member
I wonder why people keep silent about Bizdustry. Even when we were discussing high and best-paying websites, people didn't make mention of it on this forum. What could have warranted such silence? Perhaps, the forum is no more paying as it used to pay before or the owner of the website is a strict admin like that of beermoneyforum.

I registered on Bizdustry some months ago if not years. I have forgotten the time I signed up on the forum because I'm not an active member due to fear of being scammed.

I almost forget my account on the forum because I haven't logged in since the creation of my account. I neither made comments nor created threads. I'm very sure that if it were a bank account, it would have become dormant.

My plan is to work assiduously with Bizdustry as my second PTP forum, in order to make more money online but I wonder if it is still paying or not because people are no more talking about it.

I'm busy now thinking. Should I start participating actively on the forum or what?

Why do you guys remain silent about Bizdustry?

Has Bizdustry become a scam?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is one of the most legit paid to post platforms up-to-date. I didn't even notice that people don't talk about it but there are people still working there including myself. if you really want to venture into the platform then it is worth it because it is still paying. The owner is also very supportive and will always be ready to help you whenever you have a problem in the platform. So it is no scam.

Earnwebcom

Bizdustry is not in any way a scam site, you need to ask questions first before coming with this topic. Its almost one year for the forum since it came into existence, and it has been running successfully. I'm a happy member of Bizdustry, cos the Admin have proven himself like Trendri owner that he's legit.
I think the same thing. It's uncool to judge straight away that something is a scam without having enough confirmation for it. Bizdustry is one of the better forums of its kind.

E

eldavis

Bizdustry is not a scam site, bizdustry was actually the first paid to post forum i joined, my experience with bizdustry was awesome, i had cashed out multiple times on the site. I believe back then i was able to cash out up to hundred dollars all together. I stopped working on the site for a year after the rules of how the site works was changed. You can only withdraw if you have subscribe. After a year i decided to give it a try again, which is this year i have cashed out once, the site is still very much active and doing pretty well.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
No,Bizdustry is not a scam site or forum. Though there are some members that are saying negative things about them as they have stopped paying the regular members. To get paid now you need to be a premium member. But I don't think they have duped any body for now

Mika

VIP Contributor
Bizdusty does not pay for posting. However back in its hey day it was paying around $1500 per week (that's what admin claimed). However, the site stopped paid posting for two reasons, one, most posters were posting low quality content, and two, the site was not earning enough to pay the user. Bizdustry is not scam, it did not deny payment, it announced it no longer will pay for posting. I stopped posting on this site when it reduced the pay rate of 5 cent per post to 2 cent per post