Have you been able to earn from survey recently ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It seems survey is one of the most challenging areas to earn with online especially here in African , because most survey are not accepting members from African continent.. However even though it might be difficult for people to make money with this , yet a lot of people are still claiming of earning perfectly with survey which indicate that there are some earning opportunities out there that we do not know .

I believe African and Asians are those that find it difficult to make money from survey . In most European countries there are a lot of surveyed opportunities for people to earn from but most people over there may not really be interested in them because the earning rates won't be favorable to them because of the high standards of living.

Personally I drop survey sometimes ago when I was not able to make money with it and one of the challenge I had was the high rate of disqualification. I will always be disqualified even when all questions are answered correctly.

I was just considering if there are new ways people are now making money with survey , if you have any idea please can you drop it for everyone that might be interested. Let's help others make money online. Thanks.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Absolutely not , since the year 2018 I have not been able to warn even a single penny from various Survey sites in the internet . and personally I know the good number of survey sites in the internet that claims to pay it users real cash for answering some questions concerning education , business , and including the environment in which they live or reside . Another problem I have with survey websites is that most of it as scam websites own and control by various web scammers and fraudsters with the sole aim and objective to defruad and rob people of their time , phone resources and investment .

Although some of this survey websites claim to be free legit and flexible but the truth is that most of them are actually rigid , fake , and unlegit etc . If I were to mention a legit survey website it would be ysense . Com . The ysense .com website is a very legit platform , but just as all other survey sites are it also has the problem of low earnings . To be more elaborate the website demands much of a user's time just two answer service but the earnings are not worth it . Approximately you can earn $4 in the website in a couple of weeks.

arunima25

Verified member
When I was new to online earning three years back ( that's when I took online earning to fill up my free time and make some extra money), I was fascinated by all the talks and discussions that people made about earning from these survey sites. They all looked promising and I ended up joining quite a number of these survey sites. But soon I realised that surveys are not my cup of tea. Most of these sites were not favourable for tier 2 and 3 countries. I stay in India and so many were not as good as they promised to be. Also, they were quite time consuming anc qualifying for a survey was another concern.It was upsetting to see one self disqualified after wasting some time on answering questions and getting nothing out of it when you get disqualified half way the surveys. Now I have limited my survey sites to just three..Toluna, Rakuten Insight and YouGov. They have been okay with me. Though I have not earned a lot from them, I can say that I keep getting s surveys from them and my earnings keep moving there. I am going to limit myself to these three sites only and not waste toouch time on surveys. Too many surveys can be monotonous. Having a couple of good survey sites that work for your geographical location is good enough. It's good to have a combination of survey sites and other ways to earn online. Relying only on surveys will not work.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I quickly open this thread to learn about the new way of making money with survey especially with those in the 3rd world countries but it seems we are still stranded because there's no way out to really achieve this. I hope that in the nearest future we would be given the chance to participate and actually earn from surveys. I would have loved to earn from surveys because I find their questions cool but as it is impossible for now

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I discovered that lower-tier countries have no chance of earning from surveys, I gave up on surveys. Even though you might be able to find surveys for lower-tier countries, you may not be able to earn as much as your counterparts in high-tier countries. That's because the surveys are sponsored by advertisers who are trying to collect opinions from the people living in high-tier countries. If you want to earn money online and if you are from developing countries in Africa or Asia, you will have to forget about surveys and instead look for other income opportunities, micro job sites are a better option.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for your suggestion , that is what I also observe about most survey because is just somehow difficult for people to make money with survey here in Africa . Actually I give up on this thing long time ago and I didn't really have the interest to do it , it was when I came across a certain topic here on people making money with survey that really picked my interest , I was like that means people are still making money from these things even when African countries are not accepted.

I never had an opportunity to make money with survey before so it's not really something I have to depend on .

Well in that case I have to concentrate on how to make money with paid to post website because I believe that's just the best way of earning especially to those people who do not have a skill .

Probably when I have the money and I am ready I'll just try as much as possible to learn a skill because I believe with a skill I will be able to earn at least a reasonable amount of money online compared to paid to post or even what Survey will paid me .