Earn Money How much have you been able to make online this week?

AfriPeeps Official

I know most of us have been busy recently working both online and offline just to learn and make some extra cash to support ourselves.

I have noticed that some of us are even in more than one forums and at the same time engaging in different kind of online activities, it is actually a good way of earning some income and it also helps to gain more knowledge.

Forums like trendri pays you for posting threads and comments while some other pays for posting just comments, there are also other means of earning like surfing the internet with a particular browser, clicking links, visiting websites and solving captchas. Some of us here have tried all those means of earning online while some of us have not tried all.

My question this is, how many of these means of earning online have you tried and how much have you been able to realize this week so far?

MOSIUR

Yeah! Many of the members have been working and earning money in many forums and websites. I am also working in some sites but for some days I cannot work more and more. Most of the ptc, browsing and captcha sites are fake. Forums are good for learning and earning. To me, trendri is the best platform where a very nice environment is going on.

Patriks

Yes, trendi is awesome. The people are real and they really care about you

J

Jamminjim1

The easy way to make money that I have seen is to go affiliate. No products inventory, no customer support just point people in the right direction to different sites and get paid.

J

jason4321

Yeah! Many of the members have been working and earning money in many forums and websites. I am also working in some sites but for some days I cannot work more and more. Most of the ptc, browsing and captcha sites are fake. Forums are good for learning and earning. To me, trendri is the best platform where a very nice environment is going on.
Very well said. There are many captcha sites which are fake and doesn't provide any money. Instead of spending time in these tools you could write a blog which could really help you in earning more money. But consistent blogging and need to wait atleast for 6 months to get a revenue through it,

Good luck

Verified member
I have not really make much money this week due to some certain things I am doing that is really taking my time.I f you are focused and dedicated to what you are doing.you will earn a lot of money that will take care of your needs.it means if I work earnestly i can make substantial amount within a short period of time.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I managed to make about $15 from the two difference get paid to post forums. I am looking forward to add more to the existing one I have. I made about $2 from the existing get paid to post website I have. And I would like to earn more up to about $5 in a day. This will will help to sort out some of my bills offline.