Have you been fortunate enough investing on digital coins??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I knew about crypto during 2016, but i never really knew what its all about. My instinct always tell me, that its just another fraudulent HYIP investment in the internet. That's why i never paid attention to it back then.

I came to understand about crypto last year, when the pandemic severity was really high, and it affected my own offline business. And movement was restricted, life became unbearable for me during that time. That made me to give crypto a chance, since its lovers back then talk about it with aplomb, and with lots of positivity.

I started learning about it early 2020, but i advanced better when i joined forums where members discussed it a lot. That's where my knowledge developed and i started investing heavily around the coins late last year. I only buy and holdl for a specific period of time, i don't trade cos i don't want to risk more than i have.

BNB coin, is the coin that made me reasonable profit via my short time investing around digital coins. I bought reasonable amount of BNB during December ending, to February with capital of $100 when the coin was valued at $59. That investment yielded ×5. That's the only time i was lucky enough investing around crypto.

Have you been successful enough buying and holding crypto/trading crypto?? Share your opinion below, thank you.

ezcashbiz614

Have you been successful enough buying and holding crypto/trading crypto?? Share your opinion below, thank you.

I do ok with small amount of money moving it around from coin to coin.
I like to take a couple hundred bucks and buy $100 of several different coins,
I stick with $100 because its a nice round number easy to remember.

Then I watch the balance on each coin, as it goes up over the value of
my original investment buy just a few dollars, I trade/move that profit off to
a stable coin and hold it there, this is my profit coin. The coin I use to hold
my profits is DAI. So the balance of my DAI coin represents my profits.

Now I do this over and over again as long as the coin continues to
make money over my original investment on that coin. You can make
easy and quick money like this but it requires you to keep a close eye
on the balances and snag the profit when its there.

This is obviously not a long term plan/idea, but a good way to make
quick profits. Or you could lose all your money lol, you never can tell
what's gonna happen :)

I've been pretty successful using this technic with Etherium, Litecoin
and Etherium Classic.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I do ok with small amount of money moving it around from coin to coin.
I like to take a couple hundred bucks and buy $100 of several different coins,
I stick with $100 because its a nice round number easy to remember.

Then I watch the balance on each coin, as it goes up over the value of
my original investment buy just a few dollars, I trade/move that profit off to
a stable coin and hold it there, this is my profit coin. The coin I use to hold
my profits is DAI. So the balance of my DAI coin represents my profits.

Now I do this over and over again as long as the coin continues to
make money over my original investment on that coin. You can make
easy and quick money like this but it requires you to keep a close eye
on the balances and snag the profit when its there.

This is obviously not a long term plan/idea, but a good way to make
quick profits. Or you could lose all your money lol, you never can tell
what's gonna happen :)

I've been pretty successful using this technic with Etherium, Litecoin
and Etherium Classic.
I'm happy to hear from you, the different strategies you make use of gaining from Cryptos. I'll say your strategy and coin selection, being DAI coin isn't a bad one. At least you still have other options you trade or invest on, which is Ethereum, ERC coin, and Litecoin. Investing with average of $100 on those coins is worthwhile, especially when they're moving up. Even though, one drags down, with others moving high, surely your profit margin will be higher than your losses.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have made a great mistake but not investing on the digital currencies when the price was low and not holding digital currencies when I had some in my wallet. I am not repeating the same mistake. In the last 6 months, I have managed to build my crypto portfolio little by little from the payment I received from earning sites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have made a great mistake but not investing on the digital currencies when the price was low and not holding digital currencies when I had some in my wallet. I am not repeating the same mistake. In the last 6 months, I have managed to build my crypto portfolio little by little from the payment I received from earning sites.
Very nice that you've learned from your mistake dear. The best we can do when making mistakes in life, is learning from them and not repeating it again. Anyone who succumbed to mistakes and repeats them often time isn't ready to learn and move forward in life. The only regret i always have, is not having enough capital to invest on them.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have the same experience with you. I got to know crypto in 2016 as well and it was through a ponzi scheme that I got to know it. Then it was listed as a way of making and receiving payment on that platform. I didn't take it serious because I still didn't know how it worked. 2019 was when I tried my hands on cryptocurrencies for the first time but all the coins I bought them were lost.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have the same experience with you. I got to know crypto in 2016 as well and it was through a ponzi scheme that I got to know it. Then it was listed as a way of making and receiving payment on that platform. I didn't take it serious because I still didn't know how it worked. 2019 was when I tried my hands on cryptocurrencies for the first time but all the coins I bought them were lost.
Your first view around crypto is just similar to what i went through at the first time hearing about Cryptocurrency. I never believed before that crypto is legit, i was thinking it was another ponzi scheme, cos during 2016 it was a season when lots of ponzi scheme emanated, defrauding innocent people online. I settled down with crypto last year, and since then, my knowledge have grown somehow around it, I'm still learning to be an expert crypto trader.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing your success in crypto with us. I have been trying to read about the experience but most of what I have read are the success like yours. Now this is my question. In totality, are you on the up or on the down with crypto trading? I know it is not easy to answer but at least you can estimate your profits or your losses.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing your success in crypto with us. I have been trying to read about the experience but most of what I have read are the success like yours. Now this is my question. In totality, are you on the up or on the down with crypto trading? I know it is not easy to answer but at least you can estimate your profits or your losses.
Nice question you asked, if you follow up my comments when it matters to trading. You'll understand i don't do much on the trading aspect, i only trade when i have much to risk. At the moment i don't have much to risk. My profit via trading is still better off than my losses, cos i trade with caution. I do more of buying and holding of coins for sometime, then flip when the value goes up.

ezcashbiz614

That is a hard question to answer considering the amount of trading I have done,
since you can make so many trades big or small 24/7 but if I had to guess I am probably
up a little over what I have invested over the years. But it has really just been a fun
"hobby" for me, its not like I invested my life savings lol :)

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That is a hard question to answer considering the amount of trading I have done,
since you can make so many trades big or small 24/7 but if I had to guess I am probably
up a little over what I have invested over the years. But it has really just been a fun
"hobby" for me, its not like I invested my life savings lol :)
You sound hilarious dear. Its nice that you came to my aid to answer this one approximately. I don't trade my life savings or money i budgeted for something via trading, No. I only trade with that amount i want to risk, whether i lose or not, i don't care, that's the risk i do with such amount. And i don't trade often, just once in a month, or twice.

ezcashbiz614

You sound hilarious dear. Its nice that you came to my aid to answer this one approximately. I don't trade my life savings or money i budgeted for something via trading, No. I only trade with that amount i want to risk, whether i lose or not, i don't care, that's the risk i do with such amount. And i don't trade often, just once in a month, or twice.

I wasn't answering your question. I was replying to Alexandoy.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Not having enough capital for investing in cryptocurrency is one of the issues I am facing. I am on a limited income and I do not have enough money to invest in crypto. I am saving my crypto payments in various digital currencies so that my digital assets will slowly rise. There are a lot of currencies that I want to invest, but I do not have funds

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not having enough capital for investing in cryptocurrency is one of the issues I am facing. I am on a limited income and I do not have enough money to invest in crypto. I am saving my crypto payments in various digital currencies so that my digital assets will slowly rise. There are a lot of currencies that I want to invest, but I do not have funds
Not having enough funds too have ruined my progress in making huge amount of money with crypto, the only time i made reasonable amount around crypto was around February when i invested on BNB coin during December last year. I saw dogecoin, i wanted to invest into it during that February but i used my funds to clear my school debts, leaving me with no much capital to invest on DOGE back then. I regretted it, seeing DOGE rise so high.

Vladv26

Unfortunately I have sold everything I have earned along the years from cryptocurrencies. I started quite early I can say around 2016 and I checked my wallet a couple weeks ago to see the transactions that I did back then. I have multiple transactions where the bitcoin I sold was worth 20-30$ back then but today would have been worth more than 1000$. So,just imagine how much money I would have had now since I made dozens of these transactions. Sadly for me, I sold everything.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Unfortunately I have sold everything I have earned along the years from cryptocurrencies. I started quite early I can say around 2016 and I checked my wallet a couple weeks ago to see the transactions that I did back then. I have multiple transactions where the bitcoin I sold was worth 20-30$ back then but today would have been worth more than 1000$. So,just imagine how much money I would have had now since I made dozens of these transactions. Sadly for me, I sold everything.
That's a sad one, that you sold off without having that clue it will get high to this level now. But never feel so embroiled cos we are humans we don't predict future we try our best to read it through our instinct. Such happened to me, when i sold off my DOGE earlier in the year when the price was stuck around $0.05, but now doge is $0.034, it even got to $0.62 before crashing down.