Have You Ever Been Scammed On Make Money Platforms?

Bisolami

Verified member
This is something that has happened to me a lot of times. There was a time when I was not aware of paid to post platforms or other ways to make money so I was always trying to download some applications on playstore so that I can make money on them.

I will work on those sites for a long period of time and I will not get paid. It is very frustrating and I see it as scam. Why will they promise to pay me and they will not do as they have said.

I cannot remember their names anymore. It has been a while though.

Manasha1

Unintentionally, I invested in an online platform and lost a significant amount of money that is not recoverable. The money is still with the investor, who insists he would only return it if I pay the taxes. I couldn't believe it and hence left it as is. I'm not sure what I should do next. A large sum of money was taken from me through investments such as spinning the wheel.

I must admit my sin, which is greediness. My life is still disrupted as a result of the problem, and I would want to warn others. Be careful before you invest

ENZO5

Verified member
Yes I have been scammed Several time coming to crypto currency investment.
I was new to Blockchain that time.
Scammers scam my money more than NGN 50,000, because I was thinking I can make money investing in cloud mining website.
I wasn't has a mentor to guide me on how to make money on Blockchain.

I came to discovered that the best thing I should have do was to have a good mentor, and also before buying any presale in cryptocurrency I could have do research on how to Identify a legitimate project.

Not only in cryptocurrency, I was also get scammed with a fake website saying they will pay you for performing simple tasks.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
Of course a lot of platforms like that exists in the internet space. I have also downloaded a lot of applications from Google play store and I believe most of them were legitimate but they are location-specific.

They are only profitable to some people who are in specific countries. But not with standing I have been scammed by so many Ponzi platforms that I invested my money on.

Since then I've actually made up my mind never to invest money on such kind of platforms again. It is better for you to learn the skill and apply the skill you have learnt to make money instead of investing on those kind of platforms.

Muhmuh

This is something that has happened to me a lot of times. There was a time when I was not aware of paid to post platforms or other ways to make money so I was always trying to download some applications on playstore so that I can make money on them.

I will work on those sites for a long period of time and I will not get paid. It is very frustrating and I see it as scam. Why will they promise to pay me and they will not do as they have said.

I cannot remember their names anymore. It has been a while though.
This is why we are always told to do our research before joining websites or even downloading applications. I would have saved myself so much pain and anger if only I took the time to do a web search on the platform I was willing to put my time and effort into when I started out working online. Getting the right information saves you on a lot.