Earn Money Have you discovered any app rewarding you more?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've tried my hands in different apps via google play-store, earned from many of them and didn't earn reward from some of them. Cos they're just scamming me, making me to waste my time and resources.

I've earned from blockchain games like Clipclaps, Free-LTC, Free-BCH, Cryptorise, Bitcoin blast, bitcoin block, satoshi hero, Bitcoin solitaire, Bitcoin food, and rush, etc. So many of them I've earned from when I was depending on blockchain apps to earn rewards online.

In conclusion I'll simply say, this sort of blockchain rewarding apps aren't the type generating reasonable income for one engaged in playing them. I played them a lot, wasted my data, and time earning minimal.

Have you discovered any blockchain rewarding app offering better reward?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I tried as much as possible during the pandemic to find some rewarding applications. I was lucky to see three of them then. Two were based on trivia where we will be asked some questions and the highest will be rewarded with cash while the one is bitcoins blast that gave me some coins.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I believe there are lots of making money apps on playstore or appstore but what I am sure about is that this apps will require you to invest some certain amount of money before you can start making a reasonable amount. I mean it takes a reasonable investment to make a reasonable profit.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I tried as much as possible during the pandemic to find some rewarding applications. I was lucky to see three of them then. Two were based on trivia where we will be asked some questions and the highest will be rewarded with cash while the one is bitcoins blast that gave me some coins.
I heard about the trivia questionaire app, but didn't give it a go earlier on cos I was simply not ready to earn from quiz rather from doing other tasks like playing games and rolling the wheel to earn some reward, that's why I relied with 'The bling games that comprises of BTC blast, block, solitaire etc to earn some minimal amount of reward.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I heard about the trivia questionaire app, but didn't give it a go earlier on cos I was simply not ready to earn from quiz rather from doing other tasks like playing games and rolling the wheel to earn some reward, that's why I relied with 'The bling games that comprises of BTC blast, block, solitaire etc to earn some minimal amount of reward.
That's good. Though I love those games you mentioned above but I don't know how to play solitaire. I am only into trivia because of my profession. I love playing game that will alow me to earn and learn at the same time. I don't really play for fun except football game.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's good. Though I love those games you mentioned above but I don't know how to play solitaire. I am only into trivia because of my profession. I love playing game that will alow me to earn and learn at the same time. I don't really play for fun except football game.
Okay, its good to play what's also improving your knowledge at same time earning. With BTC solitaire you aren't going to learn anything tangible just you and playing those blockchain games and earning real BTC into your coinbase account. I played the games earlier on got about 12,000 satoshis and withdrew it as cash.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The only way people make money through the app is referral program. do you get paid for every person you refer to sign up with those up and make little transactions. The reason why I don't engage in such apps is because I don't know how to convince people to do something especially when it comes to make money online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is an application I came across about some months ago that rewards people for Reading books, and also read some blog posts and giving your opinions to make money but the problem I had with them is that you need a pre qualification to participate in some of the tasks.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The only way people make money through the app is referral program. do you get paid for every person you refer to sign up with those up and make little transactions. The reason why I don't engage in such apps is because I don't know how to convince people to do something especially when it comes to make money online.
Kayode, you don't need any referral signing up using your link for you to earn reward playing those games, you can play the games free of charge with your mobile data, and get paid in crypto and withdraw to any wallet or exchange platform of your choice. The only downside with the apps is that, you don't get to earn well for the time you spent on them.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Okay, I don't know that you're talking about games. A friend of mine introduced me to online base games in which you play with other people from around the world and get paid whenever you win a match or a competition. I wanted to download the app of the game the other day but the specification of my phone cannot run the game successfully so I have to let go.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are several apps out there claiming to be giving free Satoshi and Bitcoin for playing games and doing some surveys..... Though,some of these apps are real and paying even though what they are paying are small but they are legit. I'm into playing games on rollercoin and I earn Bitcoin but not much.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Most of these rewarding applications are not worth the efforts they require of members and this is making me to not even consider them at all. The only ones that have paid me so far are the ones that offer referral bonuses. They are local Nigerian apps here and not available to all countries.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have also tried many applications that are claiming that they will reward me with various cryptocurrencies but then they have all turned out to be scams. Right now the only way that I am hoping to be getting free cryptocurrencies is through air drops that are listed on the exchanges sites.