Earn Money Have you discovered new ways making money online

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We're living in the digital era, the era opportunities comes into limelight online. I believe their are still hidden websites which can reward anybody online doing tasks both complex or simple. I never taking my time much to discover tangible earning options recently.

I heard about Webtalk.co social media, rewarding its user members for their contributions interacting with others in what they love discussing on social medias. And also rewarding for referrals, and any sponsors they bring to their platform, in the form of affiliate marketing. I've taking my time to make more enquiries about them, it seems reliable at the meantime for what they claim to offer.

But their website/app isn't friendly for mobile use, their is bug, which makes it hang, its stability is in doubt, the developers needs to do more work to improve its stability by repairing the bugs which makes it hang. If it finally becomes user friendly, then it will be worth the shot at the meantime, through what they're offering as reward.

Have you taking your time to discover any legit rewarding site recently??

You can share your view below,
Thank you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be honest I have been searching from time to time of what other online work I can do. However, my only other choice aside from doing ptp forums is the article submission. I don't like surveys, listening to music or even doing captcha. Writing is my passion so it would be writing for me.
Writing alone can make you earn money online without lacking extra bucks. I know why can't be rich through writing, but at least it would help in one way to the other. That's why i am consistent with writing, to improve on my spelling, and know how to format it very well. And not writing without substance, but with interesting contents.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest I have been searching from time to time of what other online work I can do. However, my only other choice aside from doing ptp forums is the article submission. I don't like surveys, listening to music or even doing captcha. Writing is my passion so it would be writing for me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't understand are you saying we need to get jobs through our emails I thought we were to check our dashboard to get jobs. Because I was told on the site to be checking my dashboard back for a job but I'm yet to see anyone for now. Will check again.

That's exactly what I'm saying, they'll will tell you to come back and check if you've gotten a job offer to participate on. But to be frank you aren't going to get one cos of our demographic. Most of their tasks are centered to the top grade countries, that's where most of their sponsors, or clients who offer them those jobs are coming from.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I've applied about a year ago on the site appen, it described themselves, being a micro job site where you'll get varieties of tasks to work on based on your skill level. The tasks are mainly the ones you work on micro jobs, but the pay rate is little higher with what they're saying they offer. I never get any offer from them till today, that's why i forgot them. Maybe they're simply looking for the top tier users to work for them.
I don't understand are you saying we need to get jobs through our emails I thought we were to check our dashboard to get jobs. Because I was told on the site to be checking my dashboard back for a job but I'm yet to see anyone for now. Will check again

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be honest. Ever since I have been making money online passively, I am still hanged on with the ones I have known for almost a year. Though I have heard of many websites that pay as either ptp, PTC or gpt but they ain't what they advertised to be. Some would only promise but won't fulfill the promise.
Yes, some will promise and never fulfilling the promise, that's why we don't suppose to delve into any website we see online bragging about many prominent features. Not all live up to such hype, some are simply fraudulent, doesn't stay up to the standard they claimed to be. I always make my researches properly to be convinced before i venture on any of those earning sites.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest. Ever since I have been making money online passively, I am still hanged on with the ones I have known for almost a year. Though I have heard of many websites that pay as either ptp, PTC or gpt but they ain't what they advertised to be. Some would only promise but won't fulfill the promise.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I’m still trying to get start working with appen. I read it is a legit site and paying. It’s a site for social media evaluator. Though I have registered but yet to start working actively on it. Maybe anyone working here on the site should enlighten us more on the site and how it works
I've applied about a year ago on the site appen, it described themselves, being a micro job site where you'll get varieties of tasks to work on based on your skill level. The tasks are mainly the ones you work on micro jobs, but the pay rate is little higher with what they're saying they offer. I never get any offer from them till today, that's why i forgot them. Maybe they're simply looking for the top tier users to work for them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I also have an online earninng opportunity that involves buying and selling domain names, and I really want to learn it , but things are currently hard for me so I just focus on paying forums to earn money and meet my needs. This then means I won't be able to have time to learn it anymore as things are tight for me.
You are talking about domain flipping and I can tell you it is one of the best businesses in which only one can venture into a but before then you need to have the right knowledge and also have the right connections with people who know about the business so very well. I am also planning of venturing into that business before the end of this year because I heard it is very lucrative.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I don't think I need to search over the internet in order to discover new ways of making money because I already have what I want to venture into a mind and that is affiliate marketing but the problem is that I don't have enough time to learn it well yet. One thing I discovered that if you really want to make a lot of money you have to learn a particular skill and master it well. Last year, I searched over the internet on ways of making money online and that is where I discovered ptp platforms through someone.
I also have an online earninng opportunity that involves buying and selling domain names, and I really want to learn it , but things are currently hard for me so I just focus on paying forums to earn money and meet my needs. This then means I won't be able to have time to learn it anymore as things are tight for me.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think I need to search over the internet in order to discover new ways of making money because I already have what I want to venture into a mind and that is affiliate marketing but the problem is that I don't have enough time to learn it well yet. One thing I discovered that if you really want to make a lot of money you have to learn a particular skill and master it well. Last year, I searched over the internet on ways of making money online and that is where I discovered ptp platforms through someone.

uforwealth

Verified member
I have not discovered one apart from trendri.com

My belief is that, with research, more legit make money online websites will be discovered.

Webtalk.co should expedite the stability of their app in order not to lose a lot of people who want to work and stay with them. Don't they realize that malfunction of their app can cost them their good reputation? They had better debugged the app because I'm looking forward to signing up and starting earning a substantial amount of money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I’m still trying to get start working with appen. I read it is a legit site and paying. It’s a site for social media evaluator. Though I have registered but yet to start working actively on it. Maybe anyone working here on the site should enlighten us more on the site and how it works

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have been on a search too, to really be making money online though I just started to be active on Trendri and I can't say i have not been earning a little though I have not yet withdrew because I'm still willing to earn more. But I know there are so many opportunities on the internet but it's the ones we are exposed to. I hope we find more paying sites.
Good that you're now active at Trendri PTP, and you're working hard too trying to contribute effectively. I believe their are hidden ways to make money online which we never discovered. With time more of them will be discovered and more rewards follows up legitimately. I'm very optimistic about that, being consistent will enable to get other opportunities rewarding well.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have been on a search too, to really be making money online though I just started to be active on Trendri and I can't say i have not been earning a little though I have not yet withdrew because I'm still willing to earn more. But I know there are so many opportunities on the internet but it's the ones we are exposed to. I hope we find more paying sites.