Have you ever been cheated by survey sites?

MOSIUR

Some survey sites may cheat with you!
Survey websites are available in online activities. If you search survey sites taking the URL of the address in your browser, you will find many sites in front of your eyes.

If you want to enter the survey world, you have to register in those websites. By the same process, I joined in survey sites. But I realized the system started surveying about myself alone in some sites.

Whenever I finished surveying, the system said, "Sorry, there is no survey for you today. Perhaps, someone ate up other surveys. Please come back tomorrow." Having come back tomorrow, I found the same message as before. In this way, I had been continuing to look up such things for many days. Dreaming for earning money became vain. I cannot earn money at all from some survey sites. What are your experiences?

E

Ezrocket12

I hate when you yry to do a survey and waste your time for 5-10 minutes, and then they say you not eligible..Do you know any good oned?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
generally it is very difficult for you to make money with survey platforms if you're not from America or some European countries. Most countries are not accepted and they are very selective because some of the companies that carry out the online panel need people from specific locations. Generally I've not made any reasonable amount of money from online surveys.

Putta Vince

That's normal. I also experienced so many times while encountering with the surveys , they say someone has eaten up all the surveys for now , try again later. They are not actually cheating but that's how the survey works. They look only for specific users and they also can disqualify you after an hour of you taking the survey.

F

Femis72

Some survey sites may cheat with you!
Survey websites are available in online activities. If you search survey sites taking the URL of the address in your browser, you will find many sites in front of your eyes.

If you want to enter the survey world, you have to register in those websites. By the same process, I joined in survey sites. But I realized the system started surveying about myself alone in some sites.

Whenever I finished surveying, the system said, "Sorry, there is no survey for you today. Perhaps, someone ate up other surveys. Please come back tomorrow." Having come back tomorrow, I found the same message as before. In this way, I had been continuing to look up such things for many days. Dreaming for earning money became vain. I cannot earn money at all from some survey sites. What are your experiences?
Same here. I have gone through many survey channels that after completing my personal information they continously tell me no survey is available for my profile.
Very frustrating indeed.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If I guess your country right, it must be some of the third tier countries like may be Nigeria. It is unfortunate and sadden that you are not the only one in this mess. I have not been successful earning money through survey site. I don't know why they don't always include Nigeria and some other countries.

laurentharp

I have the feeling that survey companies set a paying floor high enough, counting on the fact that people will:
  1. start filling the surveys by enthusiasm
  2. get bored or discouraged by the difficulty to reach the payment limit
For me it's a kind of cheating in a way to get part of the job done for free

laurentharp

The same with getting paid to watch videos. You start between $2.5 & $3 a day, then later on it drops to $1.25. So your motivation drops accordingly

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think it is possible for does survey websites to cheat on the participants. the reason why I said that is because I don't know the reason why they are going to get you disqualified after taking the survey to the Midway. I consider this cheating as the participants would have input some data.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know if I am always being cheated on or not but sometimes there is always a high level of disqualification after answering of questions. most of the questions they will be asking me I was trying as possible to give honest answer. I don't really know what they're trying to do maybe it is because of our location Africa.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have the feeling that survey companies set a paying floor high enough, counting on the fact that people will:
  1. start filling the surveys by enthusiasm
  2. get bored or discouraged by the difficulty to reach the payment limit
For me it's a kind of cheating in a way to get part of the job done for free
I think several survey platforms disqualify people a lot especially when you are about to finish the questionnaire surveys. Imagine a survey that is scheduled to last about 1 hour, then when it remains about 5 minutes you get disqualified. I feel that this is cheating from the platforms.a lot of people have experienced this and it is one of the reasons I don't like taking online surveys.