Have you ever been robbed or had money stolen from you?

I've never been robbed and I ain't praying to be victim, I've had friends who got their money stolen from them through direct contact with these criminals, it's not a happy experience, some of them even got injured or got the beating of their life while trying to resist or defend themselves. If you've fallen victims to these criminals, while not tell us your experience so we can learn and avoid silly mistakes or learn ways we could prevent ourselves from criminal attacks.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
We are all living in a world that's very hard to earn a living,no work.In this way,it leads to robbery.Have fallen a victim though in in many ways.

Firstly,i was robbed on my way back from work, after leaving the site,i took a bike to drop me over,on our driving way,the bike man stopped claiming that the bike has small issues,i had no choice but to pay him his complete money because we went far,then look for another means of transportation.After paying him,he start the bike again,and it responded,was still close to him,he then said poke my back to climb let's continue, turning back,i received a blow on my face,lol.I try fighting to save my money and phone,but it was all waste, because their gang came out,i couldn't fight 4 guys,i gave up, that's how i was first robbed.

Secondly,i was robbed going to work,my money lost in my pocket without my knowledge,well i take all that as my own challenges in life,at the same we must be very careful,and also limit friends that may lead us to that.
Because most of these things happening around, it all happens because you share your information to the people you say you trust.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In so many occasions I have been a victim to theft and fraud both online related and offline related . As an online money making Hustler , I look for ways in order to earn money online and in the course of trying various websites at my disposal I end up being scammed or defrauded by many of them . Anyways that was during my early days as a newbie in online money making . Presently I wouldn't say I am an expert or guru in online money making but yet I can outsmart some people when it come to financial or monetary issues .

In order to avoid critical and disappointing situations like being scammed online from happening again , I make it's a habit to research on a particular website I intend to make money on , I do this with the use of scam detectors apps and websites , in this way I will be able to read reviews and make my own personal research about a website before working on it in order to earn money . There are a lot of scam detectors apps and websites in the internet , but the one I love using the most is sureplug.com . This website is also an app which you can download on play store or Apple store , and trust me this scam detector app is the best among the multitude .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I've never been robbed and I ain't praying to be victim, I've had friends who got their money stolen from them through direct contact with these criminals, it's not a happy experience, some of them even got injured or got the beating of their life while trying to resist or defend themselves. If you've fallen victims to these criminals, while not tell us your experience so we can learn and avoid silly mistakes or learn ways we could prevent ourselves from criminal attacks.
Hi. Thank you very much for your interesting thread. Nice to hear that you have never been robbed because it is a really bad experience. Well, as far as I am concerned, unfortunately, I had this unpleasant experience when I was a university student some years ago. Someone stole my bag when I was in the supermarket. I did not realize anything so I did not have the time to react. This person was a true professional! I lost everything: my money, my identity card and my visa card. And the worst of all, it was a Friday afternoon and all the banks were closed so I had no money that weekend. I was very sad and scared. I am sure that I will never forget this incident. Now I am more careful. :)

E

eldavis

Yes I have been robbed on several occasions, though so far I have not experienced any one on gun point, and I pray I do not come across that. Back then when I was still Abit young, the money that I used months in saving to by myself a phone was stolen from me by some persons who claim to have seen diamonds. That's a long story for another day though. My phone has also be stolen from my in public transport as well.