Have you lost your money or being scammed online?

allison001

Verified member
I think more than 50% of members here will have experience about being scammed online.i have been scammed online in so many ways and so many site.

Back then when I didn't have any idea on how to make money online, different sites used that advantage to scam me with my hard earned money.Since, there was no one to guide me and how to avoid risk online, are usually fallen victim in a scam site.

I was first scammed in a site that pays you for completing simple task for them,then you send a screenshot for them as a prove to show that you have completed the required task,the site was called E_commerce TATA.

At first,i was paid 2,000 naira,i was like wow,this is real, after completing another task for some days, I requested for another withdrawal, I was asked to invest some money in order to earn more in the site.Thinking it will pay, I invested some money and upgraded to a VIP member, but i wasn't paid,at last the site crashed,and that's how i experienced the first scam in my life.

Well,am happy now because am here,this site really pays and helps me a lot at least solving some minor problems.

Kendy

Verified member
In my quest to make money online, far back 4 years ago, I was scammed frequently most especially on Ponzi schemes and the thing is, I refused to learn my lesson which made me end up loosing so much money. I later opted for hyip sites where despite using the hyip monitors, they were not useful because they kept giving me fake results which resulted me in losing more funds as well. When I lost a whopping amount of money to one hyip site, I decided ultimately to quit any site that demands investing of money before you could gain money. Just about 4 or 5 months ago was when I discovered Bizdustry forum and I was drawn to it because it does not demand any investment but just your quality time, quality content, consistency and motivation as well.

The rate of fraudulent activities online is alarming and this I the reason some people are skeptical that it is possible to make money online due to their past experiences and if I did not forget ahead despite the bad experiences from scammer, perhaps I would not discover there is any such thing as forums. We just need to be very keen and observant because they keep using new tactics to steal from people.

Rachael

Verified member
Many times more than I can recall, I have lost so much money to ridiculous sites and they kept on coming back with new strategies which unfortunately I still fell prey. The most annoying one was when I was duped by a colleague who I thought was a friend, he had the guts to refer me to a site where he knows the conditions were unfavorable and lied to me giving me different terms and conditions that were pleasing to my ears. Not until I had invested, that is when I discovered that I was tricked by someone without a good conscience.

I have been scammed online and the recent one is when my friend is a victim is by investing in a popular chinmark company which from research, it has been discovered that the owner of the company is not even the person we claimed to know. The stories and revelations is confusing and this is not even the bone of contention, the reality is that, so many people in totality have lost billions of money to the fake company hiding under the umbrella of operating in; logistics, eateries, real estate and oil and gas which is all illegal and nor real.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
During my early days of being introduced to the art of making money online newly , I have fell into the hands of scamming and fraudulent websites and platforms more than a couple of times . This was because I was so desperate to make money online and I do not care whether a website is legit or scamming in nature , or what I need was to make money online and sometimes I did not get what I want because majority of the websites and platforms , that I encountered online are nothing but scamming and fraudulent website that are only there to waste your time and to Rob you of your valuable assets and investments that you may have invested on the Website or platform hoping that it will pay for later turned out to be a scam and fraud .

But presently today , I consider myself an individual that can never fall into the hands of scamming and fraudulent websites or platforms ever again , because I have a tool known as a scam site detector which have been helping me to accurately and correctly cross-checking a website or platform . Therby knowing whether it is legit and flexible or possibly a scam and fraud that should be avoided and discouraged .