Have You Make Money On Social Media?

Sikapa

Verified member
Most people talk about social media marketing. How can this be done? How can one make money online through social media marketing? Have anyone tried this social media marketing and succeeded? Can you teach your strategy which will help us all?

Iqra

I don't know much better but I think increase followers, and launch a brand page their and a unique content can help the making money on social media.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have been on Facebook since 2010. But then all I could do is to meet new people, chat and have some fun. Untill 2013 when I knew about a website that pays members for views of topics on there website. So I joined the website and thinking on a way to promote the topics and earn for doing that.

It was then that I searched in Google and saw many ways that people were using social media to promote there links. So I learnt there ways of doing it and I tried it. Because the website has many topics that are for entertainment, so I was able to promote the topics easily on Facebook and I do bring at least 5000 views to the website. This made me to earn more than $10 easily just for copying the topics with there links and post it on Facebook in just few minutes not up to 30 minutes daily.

After some months the website stopped functioning and I had to look for other means to earn money using social media. It was then that I opened a free blogspot blog for entertainment and I continued posting in social medias. I also earned with the blog putting some ads on it. But now a days, Facebook has made it hard to promote links as it is done before. Using that method. I have earned more than $1000.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have ever made money through social media marketing. This is by promoting links of articles that I was writing for a certain article writing site that was paying for views and clicks. Social media sites enabled me to earn pretty well from there given the high number of people I could promote the articles to.

Apart from promoting content you have created, you can also promote your business products and services online so that you can get customers. So many people are using this method and are earning pretty well from it. You just take pictures of your products or explain extensively about what your services are then post there and attract customers.

Another way that people earn through social media is being hired to be a social media manager for a certain company. Such jobs pay well when you have good skills. You can also be hired by companies to be a social media influencer. But that requires that you are so popular online.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I make money on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter directly and indirectly. Making money from social media directly means you see sell products through social sites (Instagram shop, or Facebook marketplace, for example), or promote products and services for businesses and make money from product endorsement. Making money on social site indirectly means using social sites to drive traffic and customers to your stores and websites. I promote my website and store on social sites and generate traffic and revenue. I have facebook pages with facebook monetization option enabled. I also earn from facebook instant articles. The key to earning from social sites is to have a huge followers on your social pages.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have not made money on social media directly, however, I have taken the help of social media platforms to generate income from my website. I regularly promote my website content on facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc. These platforms send traffic to my site. The traffic interacts with my content, and I make money from my website. I have Facebook pages, however, I do not have 10k followers which is the basic requirement for page monetization. I promote my content on facebook, if I try I can earn from facebook instant articles, however, this option will stop my AdSense earnings, therefore, I have not used this feature.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways of making money with different social media platforms. Over the years a lot of people have been able to make a lot of money from different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and so many of them.

Currently, you can make money on your Facebook page if you are into video creation. The recent interview I listened to of a certain comedian who is very popular on Facebook saying that he makes a lot of money there when people watch his videos.

This is one of the ways in which you can start to make money if you can be able to attract a lot of people's attention. If you're not into video creation, you can definitely monetize your blog by capitalising on different social media platforms like Twitter. All you need to do is to create a Twitter account that would allow you post your blog content and put your link there

From there, you can be using some certain hashtags whenever you post any content. A lot of people have been able to use this to monetize your blog within a short period of time.

If you are into affiliate marketing you can also make money on social media platforms by running Facebook ads.