Crypto Have You Stopped Trading Crypto Due To Unpredictable Nature of Crypto?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency trading can either make you rich or make you poor. I am quite aware of the fact that most of the time people may recover from the loss when the price of a cryptocurrency fluctuates and then rise eventually. but the main problem is that it takes a lots of time for the price to rise in order to cover the cost. This is one of the main problems when it comes to trading crypto. I have entered the world of cryptocurrencies. But it looks like I have invested my money at the wrong time. I have heard that you must invest when the price falls. recently, Bitcoin and many other crypto rose LOT in value and broke records, so I thought it was a better chance to invest and make money. But the price fell instead. Have You Ever Stopped Trading Crypto Due To Unpredictable Nature of Crypto?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For now I do not trade cryptocurrency again because of the stress that comes with it .I have just decided to abandon everything about cryptocurrency trading until I am capable of withstanding the stress that comes with ,for now There are a lot of things I need to sort out in my life before I can engage back into cryptocurrencies activities.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Despite the said predictable nature of cryptocurrency ,I think some people even still go to the extent of making real gains and predict it correctly ,it's all about strategy if you know more about trading the are Still some instances that you could predict the market sucessful and earn I think too