Earn Money Have you thought about life without online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
HOW WOULD LIFE BE WITHOUT ONLINE PRESENCE?

I've thought about this too, how would life be without online presence? With all this economic hardship it wouldn't have been easy to earn some money elsewhere without online being present in this dreaded period of the pandemic. I am happy to witness the creation of digital space, that's human creativity at its best.

Interacting with other users wouldn't have been possible in life without being online, and connecting with many users in a global community online. Such feeling is exceptional, without online presence it wouldn't have been possible.

People sharing different thoughts with others about situation like covid19 wouldn't have been possible too. And most notably our make money sites wouldn't have been on the discussion hub without online presence.

We all know the benefits surrounding being online. Do you think life would've been joyous without online presence?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
People survived without online for so many years but things we are much better then that now. I think would have been somewhat bruish if the internet didn't exist till now. the internet has given a lot of people the opportunity to make money sitting at the comfort of their home especially for those of us in a country that it's economy is so bad.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Life without online would have been difficult for me. Because my earnings are mostly from online. And I have been making money online for long. I even sell products to people online. So online has made it easier to do business and to make money for those that dont have money for businesses

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only feature that human has over other creatures is the fastest ability to reason well to adapt to any situation. It will amaze one that we have the riches people in Africa, like Jaja of Opobo, Mansa Musa, etc during the time that online earning has not even come to stay in Europe self.

Phabbyfundz

I think this a something that won't be new to our kind, because even before the advent of money people still carry out transactions in form of trade and have other means of exchanges their wares,goods or service to whom ever have another means of exchange or ware,goods or service that he can give in exchange for the other.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You all spoke well, I appreciate your comments. Life without internet in this our current generation won't make sense to be candid. But it doesn't mean man won't survive without the internet, we can still survive. But we've come too far to go back to the dark ages. I'm pleased with the internet around.

Skysaint

Verified member
Smiles. Without having the internet at this present age, it will surely affect many economically as this has over time become most people source of income and as for me it d affect me greatly because am one of them. Shutting down all online activities won't only affect the economic sector but will also hinder communication and news spread, entertainment and even educational sectors.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You all spoke well, I appreciate your comments. Life without internet in this our current generation won't make sense to be candid. But it doesn't mean man won't survive without the internet, we can still survive. But we've come too far to go back to the dark ages. I'm pleased with the internet around.
If your argument is to go back to the dark age, I can't even imagine that because it will be too worrisome. I cannot imagine myself living in a world of no internet for even a minute. The world will just be tiresome to me. Though we will survive but it will be too difficult.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Smiles. Without having the internet at this present age, it will surely affect many economically as this has over time become most people source of income and as for me it d affect me greatly because am one of them. Shutting down all online activities won't only affect the economic sector but will also hinder communication and news spread, entertainment and even educational sectors.
It will surely affect all sectors in this our present day world. Most of the businesses, companies come online to advertise, people make money online promoting other's products, businesses, and so on. If their is no one presence such things wouldn't have taking place. And me and you wouldn't be staying here to interact on important matters.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If your argument is to go back to the dark age, I can't even imagine that because it will be too worrisome. I cannot imagine myself living in a world of no internet for even a minute. The world will just be tiresome to me. Though we will survive but it will be too difficult.
Yes, it will be too difficult to go back to the dark ages when the internet is nowhere to be found. At times I do ask my mother how did they fair in their own time when tech advancement is on the low when cell phones wasn't developed? She responded that life was still enjoyable back then. That they use letter writing to communicate with their love ones. That is ridiculous for us nowadays due to how fast the internet it's when it comes to delivery messages first than the local old methods.

Putta Vince

There are both pros and cons of network. With network , we can meet people through video conferencing online without spending on travelling. But without online , I would imagine myself working in fields and farms , taking care of animals , which is my second favourite job to work.

Kaffyfolla

You business or organization will never be recognised if you don't place advertisement online, we are in digital world, everything is digitized, so it will be very hard if you don't takes your business to online either directly or indirectly

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I was born and raised without the computer and I have witnessed the progress of the internet from the social media's Friendster to Facebook and Twitter. For sure, the young ones couldn't live without the digital technology particularly the mobile gadgets. Anyway, the economy will be crawler if the internet will be gone suddenly.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
You have just made me think about this and I totally agree with you. Life would not have been this easy without an online presence. First, businesses would not have an alternative during this pandemic. Second, connecting with family and friends would be so hard and lastly, we would not have such a good source of extra income.

Wiserr

Yeah for sure, I have thought about this and end up concluding that is is very possible, come to think of this there are a lot of people who make it in life and are still making a lot of Money offline, there are quite good number of work, job and many other things that has to be done without the use of the internet, intact some people seems to see that internet serve as a factor that take away there attention, while some people even use the internet as a means of advertisement for there business, I am very sure life will he very possible without the internet, even though it depends on the type of business you are into, because some of the business are done online while others are done offline.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah for sure, I have thought about this and end up concluding that is is very possible, come to think of this there are a lot of people who make it in life and are still making a lot of Money offline, there are quite good number of work, job and many other things that has to be done without the use of the internet, intact some people seems to see that internet serve as a factor that take away there attention, while some people even use the internet as a means of advertisement for there business, I am very sure life will he very possible without the internet, even though it depends on the type of business you are into, because some of the business are done online while others are done offline.
Without the internet life will still move on, but publicity to different regions wouldn't be easy going. Internet have made advertisement easier by reaching out to people living in different countries within some minutes. It wouldn't be possible that way if you're doing it offline. If you calculate the transportation cost to tour from your own country to another just to attract other country citizens attention to your business it will cost you alot since you're running international business. But with the help of online presence, you save the stress to move over to another country or different countries trying to gain exposure by settling here online and do the advertising, then ship the products to the customers living in different countries within some time scale in large quantities and including your shipment charges. Such is an additional way of making money if you're running an e-commerce business worldwide. People are just addicted to online world, it wouldn't be easy without internet, I can't cope fine when I discover that internet have disappeared. Majority of the people that helps me make money online were met online, I don't even have a single soul offline helping me making money. It will be a difficult one to make money without internet being around for me.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In the year 1983, Internet was created. Before that time, life was pretty simple. in those days, people never owned smartphones, expensive gadgets, or modern computers. At that time computers did exist, but they never had an Internet connection. There was no way to communicate through each other as we do on Whatsapp. However, I would say that now the world depends a lot on the Internet and if the Internet goes down, people will not only suffer from financial problems, but they will also suffer from psychological problems as well. Unfortunately, this is because there are many folks who are kind of badly addicted to the Internet and they use the Internet for the whole day.

Disappearance of the Internet would cause many traders unable to trade and probably this will also have a big impact on the global stock market as well. people rely a lot on Whatsapp and if the Internet goes down, people will not be able to communicate with each other online and they will require to use traditional telephones and mobile phones. As far as I know, if the global Internet goes down, the cryptocurrency market will also suffer. Internet is a need of the modern people now.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Even before online facilities were introduce to humans , human beings were leaving peacefully but the only thing that was wrong what's that human beings lack information about the world they live in , they lack what's trending and what ancient . But with the presence of online facilities today a lot of individual are being much more aware about their social and economic environment . For example unlike before only a few people own televisions and those who owns this televisions will have to wait until they are done with the work of the day before they go to their respective homes to watch the television news to know exactly the prospects and doings of the government's , but today almost everyone has a cell phone and could go online whenever they want , in other to find information concerning the economy they reside in .

And also with the existence of online facilities , business marketers and managers are able to showcase their products and services online to meet various potential customers all around the world rather than only being restricted to those in their business environment . online has also make the act of buying and selling easy , flexible , and easily accessible .

Rachael

Verified member
I keep being thankful each day for the knowledge of such digital creativity. We were still surviving without the digital space but with the emergence of the online space, it has made earning money more flexible and has offered different opportunities. Before I got to know about the ability to make money online, I was engaged in menial jobs which ended up with owed salaries nd could not even carter for my basic needs. I can now stay at the comfort of my home without stress and send my curriculum vitae online without having to stress myself with the hustle and bustle of traffic. This online exposure has made my mindset to be positioned to greater opportunities and this has brought me to appreciate my creativity. Life without the online space would be like starting from square one because I am very much acquainted and I do not want to resign anytime soon. Although, the payment on some sites is not too encouraging but I bet you that it is better than being idle doing practically nothing. Why subscribe my device and use it to chat and receive calls that might likely not add any value to me, when I can actually use it to make a dollar online daily.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I keep being thankful each day for the knowledge of such digital creativity. We were still surviving without the digital space but with the emergence of the online space, it has made earning money more flexible and has offered different opportunities. Before I got to know about the ability to make money online, I was engaged in menial jobs which ended up with owed salaries nd could not even carter for my basic needs. I can now stay at the comfort of my home without stress and send my curriculum vitae online without having to stress myself with the hustle and bustle of traffic. This online exposure has made my mindset to be positioned to greater opportunities and this has brought me to appreciate my creativity. Life without the online space would be like starting from square one because I am very much acquainted and I do not want to resign anytime soon. Although, the payment on some sites is not too encouraging but I bet you that it is better than being idle doing practically nothing. Why subscribe my device and use it to chat and receive calls that might likely not add any value to me, when I can actually use it to make a dollar online daily.
Correct, it is better to use your device for something better, just as you're doing now. I don't see any reason to use my device for something less tangible like chatting and making calls alone all day. Even those who do social media stuffs, use it well to promote their business and affiliate marketing stuffs earn money from it. Online have grown to an extent which I've become too addicted to it like I'm a drug addict, quitting is a no no for me. I wouldn't imagine much about life without online, because it wouldn't be possible for me to cope fine. I didn't exist during the dark ages, when I came out I saw myself with modern technologies like phone, television, and other smart electronic devices. So, seeing them in the future disappearing wouldn't be something I'll feel happy with, already I know, online will be around till end of time due to its massive importance.
Even before online facilities were introduce to humans , human beings were leaving peacefully but the only thing that was wrong what's that human beings lack information about the world they live in , they lack what's trending and what ancient . But with the presence of online facilities today a lot of individual are being much more aware about their social and economic environment . For example unlike before only a few people own televisions and those who owns this televisions will have to wait until they are done with the work of the day before they go to their respective homes to watch the television news to know exactly the prospects and doings of the government's , but today almost everyone has a cell phone and could go online whenever they want , in other to find information concerning the economy they reside in .

And also with the existence of online facilities , business marketers and managers are able to showcase their products and services online to meet various potential customers all around the world rather than only being restricted to those in their business environment . online has also make the act of buying and selling easy , flexible , and easily accessible .
Yes, online have really helped us and make life very easier, connecting the world into global community is something noteworthy. Not every one in the past, where able to get information what's happening to other countries or about trending things worldwide, but now we are opportune due to the presence of online through the help of modern technologies.