Earn Money Have you thought about life without online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
HOW WOULD LIFE BE WITHOUT ONLINE PRESENCE?

I've thought about this too, how would life be without online presence? With all this economic hardship it wouldn't have been easy to earn some money elsewhere without online being present in this dreaded period of the pandemic. I am happy to witness the creation of digital space, that's human creativity at its best.

Interacting with other users wouldn't have been possible in life without being online, and connecting with many users in a global community online. Such feeling is exceptional, without online presence it wouldn't have been possible.

People sharing different thoughts with others about situation like covid19 wouldn't have been possible too. And most notably our make money sites wouldn't have been on the discussion hub without online presence.

We all know the benefits surrounding being online. Do you think life would've been joyous without online presence?

Caramelle

The internet introduced me to different ways of earnings that I am very comfortable with. It lets me work alone without major distractions. I don't have to deal with office politics. I can wake up late and work anytime I want. I have achieved a better life-work balance because I work at home most of the time and I can always take the time off whenever I have to attend to family concerns. While I would still prefer a solid and stable work offline, I don't see myself letting go of my online work. It has enriched my life and my finances. I would definitely regret it if I stop working online when there are many opportunities to do so.

Most of my communications with family members, friends, co-workers, students, and classmates are done online. Classes are also conducted online. It would be difficult to go back to the past when there was no internet because most of us have been spoiled by the ease, speed, and affordability of doing everyday stuff online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's very correct, online have taken over from offline activities. We communicate with family, friends, acquaintances online. Without being online, it will look thou, I'm residing outside the realms of the earth. I stay connected all day with people online, do my gigs online, if I don't work online, I wouldn't earn a living. I work full-time on-line, doing several tasks, and not just few, in order to catch-up my bills of life. Their are plenty of opportunities online for me than here in my demographic offline. I lived so many years trying to find the right offline gig, which can earn me some money, the ones I found, aren't the options on my dream, I just love staying ahome and doing online gigs, no time to move out and doing jobs from 8 am - 9 pm, where someone will regulate my time, and command me working based on his or her wish. I know it isn't bad, but the earnings should worth it for the services I am offered to do, instead of being over demanding and at the end, their is nothing tangible gained at the end of week from the time I devoted and instructions I obeyed from my employer.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Personally , I was really surviving without online and it was just recently that I got interested in online business like posting through a friend. so I may not likely feel so much effect if there is no online business except I am so absorbed in the online space that I start imagining the possibility of earning without it.

As I am seeing , well online business is a nice way of generating money because the feeling of you generating money on spare time is what really thrilled a lot of people , And you are even doing this things at the convenience of your own house.

I believe that if there was no online business , a lot of people could have engage in something profitable offline and be making their money .

Maybe in the future so many technology will be coming out and people who doesn't have an idea about the existence of such technology won't even know how to use it.
It is with the invention of technology that really makes us to be addicted to many all these things and we start imagining the possibility of Us staying without having it. If online wasn't available we will still survive.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Surely we'll still survive without online presence, but now I'm addicted, it will take a divine intervention or sober if it happens that internet disappeared over night. My life can never remain the same, things I connect online is too much. I never for once skipped being online, I've been online for so long, u can't even take a single day off without spending some time online at least. I call this one addiction, but I'm liking it, because I'm not just wasting my time with it. The update I'm getting can't be gotten offline, no one is ever ready to reach me that, I'm just happy being around internet. I've met lots of good friends, creative though, they're helping out too to grow, which is indeed magnificent and I'm grateful having them here.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
I know it sounds like a crazy idea, but have you ever wondered what it would be like if there were no internet? I have. And I have to admit...it's kind of scary.

As someone who works online, and as someone who is always on the lookout for new ways to stay connected with friends and family, I have to say that the thought of no internet is a little bit frightening. It's hard to imagine a time when we didn't have email or text messaging or social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.

But if we had to do without these things, how would we get by? How would we live without being able to use our phones? How would we find out current news without going online? How would we keep in touch with people who live far away? What if there were no Google Maps or Yelp or TripAdvisor or any other apps or websites that we use every day?

Well, here's what I found out: it wouldn't be easy. And while some people may think it would be great not having all this technology around us all the time (and believe me, there are some people out there who feel this way), most people will agree that life will be difficult without it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Buddy, I've taught about what you've just said so far. Life without social media, forums, google and other search engine companies etc. For me, I will find it so difficult to make ends meet, since my life is dependent on making money online, which has come mainly from using this platforms/sites for effective communication and information. I am a full-time crypto trader at the moment, a writer and crypto influencer as well. Without social media I can't get influencing job carried out. Social media has lots of targeted audience just as forums, I can't do without this two, they're instrumental in my online career. With Google, I get one time information with a single click, I don't need to worry about going through my text books or going through the library. World of internet have made information so easy for all of us, we don't need to spend hours anymore trying to source for information in the local library or school library anymore. So, we need internet to stay with us long time, and I believe, it wouldn't go off anytime, not now that billions of people are making use of internet.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
How many times have you had a problem with your internet connection today? We live in a world that relies heavily on the internet, but what if it suddenly disappeared? I know this sounds like an exaggeration, but there are some people who think about life without online every day. They might be afraid of losing access to their emails or social media accounts. However, there are millions of people around the world who don't have access to the internet at all. They can't search for information or check their bank accounts. They can't connect with friends and family members overseas and they can't use e-commerce sites like Amazon or eBay. In fact, according to the World Bank, more than 4 billion people around the world don't have access to an Internet connection, and many of those who do still struggle with slow speeds and expensive data plans.

In Africa alone, 1 billion people lack access to mobile broadband services, which means that even when they have access to the web, they often have trouble finding anything useful on it. Nevertheless, life is worth living with internet. I don't think I can cope without it in reality.