Have you tried Binance exchange 'Earn feature?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to exchanges with diverse earning features, you have to point out to binance exchange as the number one in that regard. Binance has more of the investment options that are less risky, the 'Earn feature is one of them.

I know you'll be asking, how does it work? So simple if you never know how it works. I'll tell you briefly what you need to know about the low risk investment feature via binance as you read through.

images - 2022-04-10T184139.024.jpeg
Image source from binance

Binance Earn feature works similar like staking of your coin, it comes with lower APR annually, but the beautiful thing with binance Earn is that, you'll get to withdraw your reward daily, which means after 24 hours you'll get to withdraw your reward which you made from it. To get started with the Earn investment, you just need to fund your USDT spot wallet, leave it in your spot wallet, if you don't know where to locate the Earn option via 'More option list at binance. It will automatically freeze your USDT asset into Earn, then your reward will yield after 24 hours, which you can withdraw. You can also leave your BNB coin too, it will automatically freeze, and you'll get random coin reward from binance for leaving your crypto asset via their Earn feature.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I started using coinbase in 2016. until 2020, I was not using any crypto exchange or wallet, not even Binance. However, at the beginning of 2021, I started using Binance. Even though I was using Binance, I did not use it much as I was still with Coinbase. Then I started using Binance more than coinbase for a couple of reasons, for example, I could participate in the Binance earn program and earn profits on my crypto currencies, two, I could do p2p trading. These days I am not using Coinbase, instead, I use Binance for everything from receiving crypto to sending crypto, exchanging crypto, staking crypto, and p2p trading. Binnce earn program has a lot of options to make profit but I am using only locked staking option because this is the most secured kind of earning program as you not only get guaranteed principle return but also earn fixed APY on your crypto. Currently, I am staking SHIB, Matic, and ADA on binance. I have locked my funds for 120 days, I am earning between 10-21 percent APY on my cruptos. They send the rewards daily and when the rewards I receive becomes substantial amount, I again stake those rewards. For instance, recently, my ADA rewards reached 15 ADA, and I staked 15 ADA for 30 days.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its tremendous to hear that you're using Binance full-time to perform any crypto operations. Binance is simply leaving their dreams, their is no deformity recorded at their exchange at the moment. I am a binance exchange user for close to two years now, I started using Binance around late 2020, and it has been going well for me. I use their Earn program, P2P feature, Staking of assets in a fixed deposit format. I also use it to trade Spot, Futures, Margin. When I was using Coinbase during early 2020 I wasn't granted all this features which I am still enjoying at binance, that's one of the reasons why I dumped Coinbase completely to use binance full-time. Binance aren't the only exchange I've been using so far, but it's my best exchange site for crypto operations in the last 20 months.