Health Insurance Should Be Subsidies And Mandatory In Every Country

Queentener

Health is defined as being free from illness, diseases or virus. There is a common saying "health is wealth" which is very true, because if your body is whole you will be at peace and eat what you like not what is prescribed. Why I said health insurance Should Be subsidies and mandatory is because health care is expensive in every country, but if health insurance is subsidies everybody will have access to good health care with little pay. What is Health insurance: is a type of insurance that pays for the medical expenses of an individual or group of people. Insurance generally is good, but it's luxury for the masses in my country, someone who finds it difficult to feed the family can't think of insurance. Likewise can the masses get a good health care facility with the little they earn, but if the government help subsidies health insurance and make it mandatory the masses will have access to good health care facility and live a healthy lifestyle. How is the health care system in your country? Is it accessible by all? What do you think about subsidising health insurance and making it mandatory? Will it help in your country? I am very sure it will help in my country. Drop your opinions.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
We are lucky to have a government with health insurance called Philhealth. For hospitalization the insurance covers more than half of the expenses. When I had a biopsy of a cyst under my ear, I spent just a little because the health insurance of the government took care of about 80% of the hospital and doctor's charge.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't see anything wrong with this as long as it is going to improve the lives of people and also make people to understand some of their health challenges and how to manage them. sometimes because of lack of development in our country it might be difficult for government to implement this, our government has a lot of challenge to face now.