Health Insurance Why should you have a Health Insurance?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Just like loan products, having health insurance can certainly provide various benefits in your life. Whether the question of having health insurance is necessary or not, the answer is very much necessary. You can check the following reasons to know.

By having health insurance, you will not trouble your family if you get sick or have to be hospitalized for a certain period of time. With health insurance, the cost of the treatment will be covered by the insurance company.

Health costs are increasing every year. So if you have health insurance, you can finance your treatment costs without incurring any big expenditure in the long term, if you are critically ill or have to be hospitalized for any illness.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Health insurance is the best when it comes to seeking health attention to our health when we get sick. The contract we have with such health insurance company covers the cost of any future illness. That's the essence of entering into such endorsement. At the meantime without illness, we'll be funding it, knowing too well that uncertainties can come, and we need it for the future.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Health insurance has so many advantages. There are places where by if you do not have an insurance you will definitely not get a very good treatment in a situation whereby you don't have enough money. health insurance helps to save money and that is one of the main advantages of being enrolled on a health insurance scheme.

Moni

Health insurance is the best when it comes to seeking health attention to our health when we get sick. The contract we have with such health insurance company covers the cost of any future illness. That's the essence of entering into such endorsement. At the meantime without illness, we'll be funding it, knowing too well that uncertainties can come, and we need it for the future.
Health insurance is very important because one not get to know the day he or she will be admitted to the hospital and due to this I think it very necessary for every individual to get health insurance. It is very advisable to engage in practicing because it saves money and life.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Health insurance is very important because one not get to know the day he or she will be admitted to the hospital and due to this I think it very necessary for every individual to get health insurance. It is very advisable to engage in practicing because it saves money and life.
Sure, it Save's life and money that could've been used for the emergency treatment of the victim. Some sickness might be demanding more money, but due to our health being covered by insurance health company the charges becomes theirs. I can't wait to get started with health insurance company when my earnings increase a little bit.

Good luck

Verified member
Health is wealth they say.It is very essential and important for one to put more for ones Health.There is a saying that says,you are what you eat.If you eat good food you will definitely see the impact and results in your body and if you do otherwise,will also pay for it.Health insurance is very good if one partner with a good and a reliable company.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Health insurance covers all the amount of money we need to spend on our selves during sickness or ailments. But I think it's only good when someone had to face or embattle with a disease or ailment that's costly. That takes so much money to treat however, without that I don't see how health insurance pays.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Health is wealth and shoukd be given much priority. But most people don't like insuring their health because they feel they hardly fall sick. And see paying premium on their health is just a waste of money. But just like the poster said, there are many benefits of insuring our health.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have not bought a health insurance policy yet, however, I have bought a life insurance policy, which also covers terminal illness (let say I become paralyzed) as well as loss of body parts (for instance, I lose my limbs in an accident). At this moment, I can not afford to pay for another insurance.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Health insurance is the best too , because the personal can get sick at any time and a back up is needed , but I would like to ask if health insurance covers all the illness or a specific type of illness I really need to know more about that too

Makah

Health insurance is great and I employ everybody to try and get there health insured
As we don't know what happens next so we got to be fully prepared Incase we got any type of sickness or infection
We'll be well treated even if we are broke at that moment
So in few words health insurance is vital for all of us

Setho

VIP Contributor
One of the most unplanned emergencies in life is actually health emergencies. Since we all know that medical bills in many countries and not that funny to ordinary people it is wise that you should enroll for a health insurance and then pay a fee from your earnings monthly. It is even more of advantage in the sense that you are not the only person that can benefit.
Like the most popular insurance cover in our country known as the national health insurance scheme, you have the Liberty to register as much as four people under one same cover

MikaEmber

Hey! I totally agree with your points on health insurance. It's crazy how medical expenses can add up in no time, especially when something unexpected happens. Health insurance can give you peace of mind knowing you won't be left with a huge financial burden hanging over your head. It helps you avoid having to depend on others should something happen, as you rightly pointed out.

Tynch88

I think another significant advantage is peace of mind - knowing you're covered if something unexpected happens. I've personally had instances where unexpected illnesses hit, and knowing I had health insurance coverage tremendously reduced the financial stress.
Speaking of which, if you're considering health insurance, it's definitely better sooner than later. For info on timelines, check when is open enrollment for health insurance 2024. Ensuring you're well-situated within those dates could make all the difference. And you can choose on that site a health plan, so it's a win-win.

jerianasmith

Health insurance is a type of coverage that pays for your medical expenses when you get sick or injured. Having health insurance is important for several reasons:

• Protects you from high medical bills that could cause financial hardship or bankruptcy.

• Covers preventive services like wellness visits, shots, and screenings that help you stay healthy and avoid future health problems.

• Gives you access to quality healthcare providers and facilities in your area.

• Offers you peace of mind and security, knowing that you are prepared for any health emergency.

In Texas, you have various options to get health insurance, such as through your employer, the federal health insurance marketplace, an insurance company or agent such as Brilliant Insurance, a government program, or an alternative health plan. You can compare different plans and choose the one that suits your needs and budget. By getting health insurance, you can take charge of your health and well-being. Health insurance is not only a smart choice, but also a necessity in today's world.

Last edited: