Our health should be first when making money

Finger Geek

Verified member
Many people because they want to make money, they have put there health in to danger by not putting there health matter first but want to make money at all costs. I remembered back then around 2015 when I was making money from a website that pays like paid to Forum but with additional functions like get paid to share post. Because I had no other means then, so I had to spend more time online to earn reasonable amount of money. So it got to a time that without holding my phone and typing, my had do pain me. So I had to stop browsing for like 2 weeks before I recover from the pain.

So we should set time for ourselves when making money online. Like most of us that work on more than one forum. We need to schedule our time for the forums and also have a limit. As for me , I currently work on 4 paid to post forum. And I only budget not more than 4 hours per day. Most time I don't use up to 2 hours but I don't meet target then. But this time is enough to maintain a good health. While making money, we should always think of our health.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
First of all before starting any work you should calculate time given and return of money or what website is returning to you as returns, if you find work is exhausting even with big returns just you have to stop working or adjust work schedule to fit your capacity requirements. Alternativelly health is wealth and cannot be purchased even with a lot of money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely this is where the sayings that health is wealth comes in. We need to know that without being in good health making money will be very difficult pretty. So as we are making this money we also have to try to put our health first.

online earnings though not really stressful but still need us to see to our health if you cannot see clearly it might be difficult to even work especially with your phone or your laptop which are two very important tools that you need to work with online so I totally agree with you that with making money health is paramount to get us to work.

This is why we need a good space to do a job and get the right furniture that will help us to properly sit while doing a job online this way you'll be placing yourself more important than even the money you're trying to make.

Heartstrings

I totally agree with you,I had similar experience,some people make sure they work for many hours in order to make money but we should also try to consider our health,when ever any health challenges begins to show up,we use same money to treat ourselves and then there would possibly be a time when we can't spend much time online to work because of the health challenges.

I know of a guy who do have just maximum 4 hrs of sleep everyday for years now,he is so use to his laptop and phones working all day,it get to the extend of him depriving himself of sleep,why because he want to be rich in no time. Too much of reflection of the light from phone or laptop screen could easily cause a little eye sight problem.

Personally I am used to my phone but at the same time I tried to minimize how much time I spent online work,I will definitely not meet my target but it is better than to risk my health