Health Insurance Why should you have a Health Insurance?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Health is important for every human being, so its protection is also very important. The benefits of health insurance have also been felt by many people, especially in minimizing the financial impact due to the risk of falling sick in the future.

Health insurance that is needed by the public in general is one that can give them peace of mind and complement the comfort of life at an affordable cost. Therefore, people are starting to realize the importance of having personal health insurance.

The reason is personal health insurance can cover medical costs quickly in the event of a medical emergency, not to mention the fact that health care costs have increased manifold. Seeing the trend of increasing health costs, having personal insurance is a wise decision.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The novel diseases that are now rampant as a result of proliferation of nuclear weapons and the pollution of the air by vehicle couple with the fact that the stress to meet one's daily need as a result of economic melt down makes one health vulnerable to diseases, to prevent this, health insurance is the option.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Of course is health vital so for this reason health insurance should be the most important of all the insurance policies and should be taken very seriously and shouldn’t be having anything hindering it from happening. Well I don’t know why these insurance policies don’t really count in Nigeria but all the same if I was given a chance to choose the best insurance plan, I’d go for health insurance without thinking twice.

Setho

VIP Contributor
According to reasonable statistics health emergencies are one of the most frequently occurring emergencies in the world. With the rising cost of managing healthcare worldwide it is actually a very good thing to invest or enroll for a health insurance cover because it is something that is almost inevitable either for you or for a close family member.