Trading Discussion High leverage

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Leverage is an important tool that allows a trader to trade a level that exceeds the initial investment. Most of the traders especially the newcomer like to trade in high leverage. As a result, they face a great loss and sometimes they lost their whole balance. I also use low leverage even my broker Eurotrader offers high leverage.

Traders need to predict the right direction in order to make a profit from the forex market. So, traders have to analyze the price action. Brokers platform provides a chart of previous price actions and traders have to analyze it to predict future action. However, my broker Forex4you offers all the necessary tools to help my analysis in forex trading.

Traders have to predict the right. traders focus on right prediction if traders make a wrong prediction then it may goes to loss if traders make a right prediction. It may take profit so always make attention on the prediction.

Making high leverage from the crypt you should focus only prediction point if there's make wrong prediction then it may go to a big loss if traders make a write protection then a situation will be different and he gets profit so I always make attention on the prediction

Spread lies between ask and bid price, indirectly referring to commission. It’s a way of broker’s commissioning, meaning it is a commission taken by brokers. Considering so, low-spread is beneficial for traders. Majority of trading pairs on Eurotrader broker include low trading spread.

High leverage is crucial for traders. Among many other facilities offered by brokers, leverage is one. It’s a loan provided by brokers, making traders able to take big lot size in trading. Eurotrader offers three types of accounts including micro, hero and zero. In all these three accounts, they offer big leverage usage facility.

Choose high leverage is not suits for emotion traders. Because high leverage allows traders to become greedy and use bigger lot size that endanger account, trading with greedy is not good for long term because dynamic market can beat account at short time. Trading with FXOpen I choose medium leverage 1:200.