How attitude of the manager or employer affect production process.

PICKFORD

Verified member
The attitude of an entrepreneur, a businessman, or an employer, has a 100% effect on or towards his employees workers or staffs. Although it is important for a businessman or entrepreneur even an employer to Lord it over himself as boss of a company or a business organisation yet It is important that he or she does not make his employees or workers feel threatened, unhappy or in any way, afraid to work with him or her, if an enterpreneur employer or business man is harsh arrogance or road toward his workers there are a lot of bad effects such behaviour would have on the business environment such which include bad reputation, side talk will increase, productivity and production will be low, lack of concentration will be reduced, panic attack on the employees, being afraid to report or tell the employer of a certain occurrence in the company or business organisation, and a whole lot of an exhaustible things could happen, but if a bus or an employer is a downhearted and understanding the effect this attitude will have on the company will be positive, a boss or employer must have an approachable attitude not always ranting and not always keeping a lot of notes on his employees why because it will promote production process, collaborative effort, as well as good reputation on the side of the employer or boss whatever the case maybe it is also advisable that an employer or boss of a company should at least put on a little bit of guard that is to say he should not be too friendly and be to rigid, because if an employer or boss of a company is too friendly a lot of workers or staff my taken him for granted and productivity might be neglected in one end to another.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was working in a Japanese software house I didn't know that several employees before me have left due to the bad attitude of the president (he owns the company). Our boss was so strict that small mistakes would solicit a long scolding to embarrass the employee. Think that the employees are mostly project managers and computer programmers, you don't do that to them because they are not factory workers that you can bully. When they are slighted they would either get back at you or they leave. When it was my turn to be scolded I realized that the stress was so great because I was having difficulty with my stomach. When I was hospitalized due to psychosomatic illness my wife asked me to resign from my job. And that's what I did. When the employer's attitude is inhuman you have to leave for your own good.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Most certainly the body language of the leadership or employers of an organization plays a major role in determing the quality of service the employees will put into work and overall output of the organization. when I was working in a school I noticed that we the teachers working in that school were always studying the body language of our superiors, we were always responding according to the behaviour of the management. So I discovered that in a school where the management team are too flexible it might lead to some form of unruly behaviour amongst the teachers, and if the management is highly irresponsible and will also reflect in the way the teachers will also behave.

But in our school the management team were up and doing and they were very strictly discipline so we were also like them those and we were very time conscious, thus making our schoolone of the top school in the host community. This is also reflected in the government of a country, when those people at the helm of public affairs are up and doing then you can always expect such a country to always develope rapidly, then the out put will be the envy of other country.