How Can A Person Create A Clickbank Account In A Country Where Clickbank Is Been Banned?

Moni

Clickbank is one of the most popular online stores which allows many affiliates to promote products to earn commissions after making sales. Due to it popularity, many affiliates enjoy working with clickbank.

People are making reasonable amount of money on clickbank affiliate program but not in every county that clickbank allows people to sign up. This means there are some countries where clickbank is been banned. However, many people prefer working with clickbank. People always worry me about how the y can sign up to clickbank.

Is there any idea on how to sign up to clickbank in a country where clickbank is been banned?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is one of the limitation of affiliate marketers most especially here in Africa , at least if most affiliate marketers over here could have had the opportunity to access clickbank for promotion of their affiliate products then a lot of them could have made so much money from affiliate marketing because affiliate platforms like the click Bank and others will really help them to make a huge amount of money compared to a situation in which you randomly pick a product for marketing .

Well I don't know which platform most affiliate marketers over here is using but I know some of them are really making money from affiliate marketing thats why they are still into the business. The problem is that you won't be able to sign up on clickbank or any other platform that is not accepted in your country but the best thing you have to do is to look for another platform that is accepted in your country for your business .

Probably clickbank is not the only freelance platform online ,I believe maybe there are a lot of them which most affiliate marketers are using for their affiliate business that we may not really know about.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It can be a pain in the ass if you want to go into affiliate marketing and the platform you choose does not include your country as part of list of eligible countries. this is one of the problem I face when I want to start with affiliate marketing.

I come from Nigeria and the country is not among the eligible list on clickbank. This has a great hindrance for my progress in affiliate marketing because I was busy looking for a way to open an account on the platform through back door.

There was a time where people use graph card to open and I can't on clickbank. graph God will provide you with foreign address phone number which you can use to sign up with clickbank. You can even use the platform to receive your affiliate checks which is going to be sent to your local address.

The best strategy is to ask some of your relatives in the foreign country to open an account from for you. after that you can make use of strong virtual private server to open and operate the account from your country.

You just have to be very careful so that you don't get caught, otherwise your account will be banned and you will not have access to your money.

paulbossky

Clickbank is one of the most popular online stores which allows many affiliates to promote products to earn commissions after making sales. Due to it popularity, many affiliates enjoy working with clickbank.

People are making reasonable amount of money on clickbank affiliate program but not in every county that clickbank allows people to sign up. This means there are some countries where clickbank is been banned. However, many people prefer working with clickbank. People always worry me about how the y can sign up to clickbank.

Is there any idea on how to sign up to clickbank in a country where clickbank is been banned?
You can ask someone to set up a Clickbank account for you and send you sales reports, promotion links and of course the money you earn. I started this way when Clickbank wasn't available in my country of origin yet.