How can I differentiate scamming survey sites and legit surveys?

randison

Please i need some legit survey sites that pay instantly, I have tried more than 15 but they all seem to be fake; please if you know any legit one just reply. I will be happy to hear from you if you find any. Thanks for your patience

randison

Are you sure all were fake or you were disqualified. my own has always been being disqualified half way into the survey and sometimes almost finishing the survey so I have taken a bow with any survey task till further notice. I think to be able to take survey to the end and make money off it should be about your location first. You need to be in tier 1 countries to really earn from surveys. I noticed that I was always disqualified due to my location, but then it called for questioning of the rationale behind sending a survey first to a user that you know that isn't in the country you need to complete the survey only for the person to go half way and you terminate the task

There's a section here you can see some legit survey sites that you can use. I know Swagbucks is a legit site you can complete a survey and get paid but you need to be in a country that will enable you take their surveys. Another is paidverts you need to check it out if you can work on the site. Just read the reviews on each site listed to be sure you can work on them
Thanks you for the information