How can i get my blog posts indexed faster?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Nowadays I have came across many bloggers who are complaining that Google doesn't index their blog post well mainly because they posted a copied article or for some other reasons best known to Google I myself haven't gotten indexed on my blog for some days now it takes almost a week for Google to index any of my post and I want someone to help me about it whoever knows the solution should just help me please I have contacted many people and many of them said it was a problem from my WordPress plugin then I changed the plugin from used plugin to rank math.

But I'm still facing the same problem on my blog I have tried changing the article since some people said that I need to write a content with at least 2 k words for it to be indexed by Google I tried that but it didn't work too other said that I should change my sitemap in my Google search console I have tried it but still no progress and some people said it was mine blog theme that was the problem which I have also changed it several times but Google is still not indexing my post I need help please.