How can I mine crypto effectively?

Ajebo25

Verified member
I have been working online for a long period of time now and I understand that in order to make something out of an online business you need to invest which is something that most people don't want to do and this is really affecting online business because they think that the online businesses are scam and therefor they prefer to look for something free rather than invest but I don't blame them some of them act based on what has happened to them or what has happened to someone that they know and this is really bad thing to do.

Now it is hard befor you see anybody that claim to hear of crypto and he or she doesn't know how to mine crypto it the problem here is that most of the platforms which claim to pay for mining are usually scam and one can rarely see any mining platform that truly pays well my own question is how they also make money when we mine on their site this has been one of the things which many people have failed to consider, the only platform which have proven to pay People for mining is crypto-tab which pays people for mining while browsing with the app.

mathawmio

Scammers are everywhere. Users who want to make money by mining cryptocurrencies can find a reliable way to get what they want. For example, you can participate in mining pools on many centralized exchanges. Exchanges will pay for your contributions. And remember, If your mining configuration is too weak, you will not receive the desired reward.

kriptopoulin

You're doing great work. Thanks for sharing with the community.

Anomalous1

Granted, I am new to this whole experience and was only introduced by a freelance client. Before the introduction my whole experience was teaching people how to go from freelancing to building a viable business online.

It seems to me that the most effective way to mine crypto is to create a large scale operation with other people.

Suba

Staff member
I have joined many cloud mining sites like eobot, Genesis mining, so not all cloud mining is a scam, but now I have left cloud mining because the rewards we invested are not worth it. So in my opinion if you want to become a crypto miner (if electricity costs are cheap in your country) then it will be better to mine crypto using hardware and you will be more effective if you join a mining pool like AntPool, Slush Pool, Bitfury etc.

Steve Bartell

The best way is to join reputable mining pools to ensure that the cost are reasonable and ensure you attain some profitability.

Activator230822

Verified member
You are very right my friend on your detailed article about the mining of the crypto currency.
I too have the notion that all online investments schemes are scams. However I can rule out this for a reason. I personally have fallen a victim of being scammed my hard earned money worthy of bitcoins on these online investment platforms.
However I say thank you for highlighting about crypto tab browser. Of all the other ways of getting and mining of crypto currency I have employed, I have never used crypto tab browser as a means of generating free bitcoins before. So it's high time I check it out for a trial.
I hope it's having a good pay rate since I will set it as my default browser for proper maximumisatio of the crypto currency mining.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Miming is not going to be an easy thing , that is just the hard reality about the whole thing because at the end of the day all the time you have invested will be wasted because the earning rate will not be encouraging. I have been in some mining platform in the past and I have to abandon the whole thing because after spending lot of time in the mining platform I was able to understand that I was not even able to make a reasonable cent .

Insteads of mining we should rather consider to look for other ways of making money on the internet legitimately . That is much more better because the possibility of earning money with skills will be higher compared to what you are going to make with mining which will take your time without any tangible thing in return. Mining is not profitable.