Won't there be another way to mine crypto

sunnystar

As we all know that crypto currency has been a great digital asset to all users and there's a need for more coins in the market which will help investors and countries to own more. However the way is mining of this digital asset but due to consumption of much energy and could pollute environment many government turn back to it and miners also afraid to mine more.

How will we go about this before 2023 because the more crypto is available the more effect on price.

Suba

Staff member
To be able to mine crypto, of course you have to choose a cryptocurrency that has a PoW consensus mechanism system, such as Btc, Ltc, Doge etc. then you can do crypto mining directly with hardware and software solo or join a mining pool. Another way of mining crypto is to join cloud mining sites, by buying some MH/s (but a lot of cloud mining scams). Another way to get new coins is by stake i.e. you hold crypto that has PoS consensus like Eth, Cardano etc. You don't have to worry about the increasing supply of crypto at the price, because the reward for Bitcoin and Ltc is the Halving, which is to hold back too much supply in the market.

Activator230822

Verified member
I personally like crypto currency especially bitcoin but could not figure out buying it with my own hard earned money. So what I have been doing is joining on cloud mining pools and I must say that I have fallen a victim of being scammed by most of these sites. I have also tried to join different faucets online but the problem of faucets nowadays is that most of them are scams too. Being on the faucet I would try doing some micro jobs like clicking of links, viewing of ads, signing up offers among other small tasks for bitcoins in an exchange. Ever since I started I have never owned a single bitcoin.

sunnystar

To be able to mine crypto, of course you have to choose a cryptocurrency that has a PoW consensus mechanism system, such as Btc, Ltc, Doge etc. then you can do crypto mining directly with hardware and software solo or join a mining pool. Another way of mining crypto is to join cloud mining sites, by buying some MH/s (but a lot of cloud mining scams). Another way to get new coins is by stake i.e. you hold crypto that has PoS consensus like Eth, Cardano etc. You don't have to worry about the increasing supply of crypto at the price, because the reward for Bitcoin and Ltc is the Halving, which is to hold back too much supply in the market.
Wow you really made good points about mining crypto currency. Yes, I have tried with mining crypto on cloud mining sites. Most of them tends to be scam only few pays. The best thing is to follow the methods you have analyzed and government should also see into this system in order to have successful crypto currency mining system.

cmoneyspinner

I gave up on mining crypto. I ried to mine using CryptoTab and it slowed down my laptop way too much. I did not have a dedicated device. Then there was Cointiply. I did pretty good but them they decided to discontinue the mining feature. After that I gave up! But I say: All the best to those who can mine successfully!

Suba

Staff member
The CryptoTab reward is small, you have to work hard to get lots of referrals, also meet a lot of user complaints, even on Trustpilit only get a rank of 2.5 stars.