How can I promote my affiliate products easily and get a lot of traffic?

peace life

One of the most common questions we receive from our readers is: “How can I promote my blog for free to get more traffic?”.

Quite simply, website traffic is the heart and soul of any successful blog. If you don't get enough traffic either from social media or search engines, you will die soon!

What is the first thing you should do after pressing the publish button? It is a blog promotion. If you miss it, you are missing out on a lot of traffic and sales.

If you are someone who struggles to get more traffic and is looking for ways on how to promote your blog in 2020, then this detailed post is a treat for you. Let's start with how to market your blog in a crowded niche.
You will notice that there are billions of active users who use Facebook every day. If you are thinking of promoting your blog for free to bring in more traffic, you cannot simply ignore Facebook.

Just imagine how much traffic you can generate to your sites if you use Facebook properly to increase your blog traffic. Here are some great ways to use Facebook really effectivelyfacebook
Use Facebook groups
If you're running a new blog or struggling to get more traffic to your site, one thing that always works is: Facebook groups

There are plenty of Facebook groups available no matter what industry you're in. The best thing about using these Facebook groups is that you can connect with hundreds of like-minded people who are interested in reading, commenting and sharing on your stuff.

You can get an instant boost to your website traffic if you have compelling headlines with attractive images embedded in the links of posts you share on Facebook groups.

Good luck

Verified member
I think one can influence or generate more traffic from the use of Facebook,l would have suggested Twitter but I think Twitter is Barnes or not in use in some countries due to some controversy going on in some cities.Youtube should also be a good means of generating or promote product easily and one will make good money while doing it conveniently.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The headline of this topic is a question a lot of people ask whenever they venture into affiliate marketing as newbies. affiliate marketing is not something you will just drop links in a random place and expect people to buy from you or purchase your affiliate product. You need to learn some certain things such as content creation and copywriting as the case may be.

roxanne laurence

Hello
i have read the whole article and think there is an easier way to generate traffic on the net. me, for example, I am an e-merchant and I can help you for free if you want

luckydraw

You need good content to promote your brand on various platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, you name it. And mos of the time, ads are necessary to attract your target audience. What's more, to do affiliate marketing, multiple accounts are definitely needed. But one problem of multiaccounting is that the accounts can easily get linked to each other and thus get suspended or even blocked. To manage multiple accounts and avoid bans, I recommend using an antidetect browser, such as multilogin, adspower, and so on. If you have limited budget, adspower will be a good option.

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't think Facebook Groups are the best for affiliate marketing, first I own a Facebook page and I've tested something out.

When I post links, Organic Traffic will sink down, this doesn't mean I won't have reach (by my page followers)
This means Facebook sometimes won't show your post to alot of people. Facebook wants to keep their audience on their platform.

Second if you don't provide value no one would listen to you,
Honestly in some Facebook groups no one would even listen to you even if you give value.

So unless you own a Facebook group of your own getting sales off someone's group is on probability.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Paid traffic is the only option you have since you are looking for a way to make money fast as an affiliate. The first thing you need to do is to set up a landing page to collect the contact of your website visitors. Create a free eBook or something valuable to offer them in exchange for their contact. what's your up their contact you can then market them the affiliate products.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The best medium to promote affiliate links is quora. Quora is the best medium to promote affiliate links because you get more than enough traffic there. I have tried it and it works . However, there are gimmicks involved when you want to post links on quora. You don't past you link directly to avoid being blocked.