How can you lower blood pressure

Barin

if you want to make sure that you lower your blood pressure that you are actually determined to do that the first method is by making sure that you are fit that you are not obese and also engage in exercise regularly which can help me to avoid developing hypertension and if you have a lower risk of developing hypertension definitely your blood pressure will also be low it will be at a server level eating of healthy food is also important when you want to maintain your cholesterol level like eating food that contains a lot of potassium like fruits and vegetables and also reduce your sodium intake because it increases blood pressure like salt and some processed food if you also want to maintain your blood pressure you have to make sure that you are not drinking or smoking as damages the organ in the body which car increases the rate of your blood pressure as well cut back on caffeine because caffeine raises your blood pressure within 30 minutes of drinking any caffeinated beverage and also avoid too much stress make sure that you sleep regularly for like 7 to 8 hours overnight so that you can feel less stressed and your brain will also be able to function properly which will reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure

This is very necessary to do by lowering our blood pressure because if its rises there may be problem to the body .
And one should make sure that he is not eating any thing that contain too much of fatty which can easily increase the weight of some body and this can lead to increase in blood pressure also.
So eating of natural food so be the solution to all these issues or problems.

Eating of vegetables and fruits is also one of the best method when you want to lower your blood pressure because of the vital nutrient that it contains that it will provide to the body which will make you to have a healthy life and reduce the risk of developing some chronic diseases like this high blood pressure and also avoid being overweight or obese as that can also triggers your high blood pressure so make sure that you are fit and avoid high calories food so that you can be able to regulate your blood pressure so that we can be healthy

A good way to lower blood pressure would be to eat the right amount of balanced diet. Eat healthy and at the right time as well would go a long way in staying healthy. Another good way is to have periodic workouts as well.

The physician in our family said that blood pressure is dependent on many things. First and foremost is the condition of the body. It is not good to be over fatigued, lack sleep and lacking in food. There's also the mental and emotional factors called stress that can make the blood pressure shoot up. When you are always relaxed then you can have a slight control of your blood pressure. For me, I do my exercise and good food for breakfast. The certainly helps because my blood pressure is usually in the normal level.

if you want to make sure that you lower your blood pressure that you are actually determined to do that the first method is by making sure that you are fit that you are not obese and also engage in exercise regularly which can help me to avoid developing hypertension and if you have a lower risk of developing hypertension definitely your blood pressure will also be low it will be at a server level eating of healthy food is also important when you want to maintain your cholesterol level like eating food that contains a lot of potassium like fruits and vegetables and also reduce your sodium intake because it increases blood pressure like salt and some processed food if you also want to maintain your blood pressure you have to make sure that you are not drinking or smoking as damages the organ in the body which car increases the rate of your blood pressure as well cut back on caffeine because caffeine raises your blood pressure within 30 minutes of drinking any caffeinated beverage and also avoid too much stress make sure that you sleep regularly for like 7 to 8 hours overnight so that you can feel less stressed and your brain will also be able to function properly which will reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure
Hi, Barin. Thank you for your informative post and your advice about blood pressure. Blood pressure is a serious health problem so it is important to lower it. I agree with all the methods you mention in your post. If you want to lower your blood pressure, you must combine a balanced, healthy diet with regular exercise. Furthermore, if you are a smoker, you must give up smoking. You must sleep for about 8 hours every night and avoid stress. By following these methods you will succeed in lowering your blood pressure.

High cacao chocolate is very rich in polyphenols, and polyphenols are generally considered to have antioxidant properties because they inhibit the activity of active oxygen. However, recent studies have gradually revealed that polyphenols produce trace amounts of NO (nitric oxide) in the blood, and that NO acts as a command to widen blood vessels and lowers blood pressure. In fact, when 380 people took 25 g of cocoa chocolate daily for 4 consecutive weeks, their blood pressure dropped by an average of 10 mmHg.