SANIA

Making money online and increasing the cash in your account while you are enjoying your hobby is the biggest blessing and most beautiful feeling in the world.
But the question is, how can you cash your hobby?
Here are some of the ways that are possible, in my opinion:
1 Blogging
You can start by writing interesting and engaging posts related to your interests. Write content in a way that makes it easy and fun to read. People having similar interests will love your content, and you can make money online with the online traffic you will receive on your blog.
2 Youtube
Youtube is one of the biggest marketplaces nowadays. Make interesting videos related to what you love. Example: If you love gaming you can make videos related to amazing games and you can also review several games. People will love your content.
3 Social media
You can use social media to post content related to your interests and engage your followers and fans using relevant posts. Also engage in relevant healthy discussions.
4 Freelancing
You can create an account on several freelancing platforms and sell your skills. Such as I love designing so I sell my designing skills and earn money on some platforms.

What other ideas do you have to cash your hobby?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
In today's economy, it is more important than ever to be able to make money in a variety of ways. Now look at how you can use your hobby to make money online:

I'm sure you've heard about the people who have turned their love for a niche TV drama into a six-figure job. It's a great example of how someone used something they were already interested in and turned it into something that made them money. But there are other hobbies that can be monetized in other ways.

One of the easiest ways to earn money is by using your hobby as a means to an end. For example, if you like to write, you can start a blog and then sell advertising space on it or get paid per article published. If you love taking pictures, offer to take wedding photos or sell prints online through Etsy or Craigslist.

If you don't want the hassle of running your own business, try out Fiverr or Upwork. These websites allow you to make money doing small tasks like editing photos or creating logos.

There are many other ways you can make money using your hobby, but the key is figuring out what's unique about it and finding a way to monetize that uniqueness.

SANIA

You are absolutely right.
One must identify ways to cash their hobby by providing services in an interesting and unique way.
Such as I love designing so I have sold my services on upwork and Fiverr. I have earned money by designing certificates t- shirts, presentations, etc.
I have also opened a print on demand store and have sold my design on a backpack in USA .
Such activities are not only fun but also provide a sense of contentment to the person that their skills are worth selling .

Maria Javed

Hi How are you all of. Hopefully you are all good. Today I want to talk you about how can we use our hobby to earn money.
Money is very important for us. Without money we are nothing. Money has played an important role in our lives.
We can use our hobby as money earning I tell you how can it.
First example is YouTube if you are interested in arts and crafts so you uploaded videos on YouTube and many other like as graphics, student academyies, coaching classes, writing skills.
Secondly writing skills if you are interested in writing stories or essays etc. You can made videos of stories and essays and uploaded them. You get likes shares and views so YouTube give you money
Next music teachers most of people love music and also have their hobby music.
There is also many types of music like piano, violin, guitar and drum music and more than hundred other instruments
Next is arts and craft many people are interested in arts and crafts in every time in their mind is always ideas about craft for decorated rooms and many otherst. Creating a craft with waste materials etc. And creative skills for kids. From these all hobbies people can get money.