How Did Trendri Impacted You In Terms Of Making Money?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I have been on Trendri for barely a month now, but to be honest I have gained a lot, compared to the other websites I've been on in the past, blogs, celebrities gossips websites, nairaland etc, I can't say I regretted the time I wasted on those sites, but I wasted a lot of time, I once created a thread narrating my experience on blogging and I got some helpful tips and good information too, likewise crypto arbitrage, I have been wanting to start, until a trendrian created a thread and explained it in details.

On this note I'll say, Trendri has really impacted me with knowledge and I've learnt a lot and I am looking forward to stick around and unravel it's benefits even more and also you get to earn when you post a valuable content, this is also another source of income, as I'm a writer and I've been writing for a long time, I find it part of me to write.

So over to you reader, how did this website impacted your life, what have you learnt?, are you applying what you are learning here to your real life?, what makes this forum special for you? let's get the ball rolling!

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Even though I can earn some cash by using Trendri, I m not using this site just because I want to make money. I am here to have fun and also learn something new. I do not earn much on site. Ever since I joined this site I have earn just about $25, which is not a great amount compared to the effort I have to use here. I have other sites where I am earning better. THis site is better for learning and sharing.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Trendri is one of the best PTP sites that I have engaged with. Most of the PTP sites out there are full of unreasonable rules, doctrines, that can get newbies and old users banned easily without prior warnings or caution. Many of us have done one thing or other here and yet we are still working on the site and earning. I still believe Trendri will eventually surpass the other PTP sites in the near future.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have lost a track of how much money I can have withdrawn from trendri. But I believe it would be somewhere around $100. Well this is not a small amount considering the fact that I do not have to spend a lot of time. I heard about trndri a long time ago but I dilly dallied joining the forum for one simple reason, you will have to write long content as opposed to earning from one liner on most forums. But I am glad that I am here. You can't be rich by using trendri but you can of course make good money.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I would not lie about this, me personally, trendri has been so good to me in terms of being legit. As a matter of fact, it is like the only site that I know that pays tor real nowadays. When my brother first told me about it, I just thought it was one of those other websites that will portray their self to be real and as time goes on, you will find out that they are just scam trying to waste your time by helping them to test it without even thinking of paying you. With trendri, I have been able to take care of some bills on my own as a student which I am truly proud of.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well not only me ,the website has helped a lot of people to achieve so many things in life most especially people that don't even have an opportunity to make money anywhere offline ,and the little money some people are making on this platform has gone a long way in helping and saving the lives of so many people, it has also helped me in so many ways because it is a website that has helped me to achieve some of my dreams.. even if we have to give testimonies one-by-one lot of people will be so surprised .. what I can say is that the testimony will even be too numerous for a lot of people to give..