Earn Money How Did You Discover Trendri?

Kwess

I'm so curious on how many people are on this platform. How did everyone got to know there is a website called trendri? How did you know is a PTP site? Were you introduced to the site by someone?

Well to me I was introduced to Trendri by my sister who herself couldn't make even a penny from this site. I was told previously, this site was not a PTP site but rather it was a site where many people share different ideas on various way to make money online. My sister joined because she wanted to make money online by learning difference strategies and tactic and as a results this site became a PTP site. She then introduced me to this site, gave me the guard lines and she herself quit.
So how do you yourself discovered Trendri? Did you find it difficult to make money on this platform as a beginner just like my sister or you were giving a guard line to start straight forward just like me?

Africa

I'm so curious on how many people are on this platform. How did everyone got to know there is a website called trendri? How did you know is a PTP site? Were you introduced to the site by someone?

Well to me I was introduced to Trendri by my sister who herself couldn't make even a penny from this site. I was told previously, this site was not a PTP site but rather it was a site where many people share different ideas on various way to make money online. My sister joined because she wanted to make money online by learning difference strategies and tactic and as a results this site became a PTP site. She then introduced me to this site, gave me the guard lines and she herself quit.
So how do you yourself discovered Trendri? Did you find it difficult to make money on this platform as a beginner just like my sister or you were giving a guard line to start straight forward just like me?
I discovered through watching a youtube video where it had been showing the contents of alternatives of Reddit.com

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I was introduced by this platform by one of the members called @Bookwormlux andsince then it has been a very wonderful journey and there are a lot of pride people here who share ideas of how to make money online. Trendri is definitely one of the best paid to post platforms on the internet and if you're determined enough you can make a reasonable amount of money from it.

chicnthin

I discovered this site through another paid to post forum called bizdustry. I've been here for a while now but has been really inactive. When I was just starting out, it took me a while to finish the required posts to be eligible to earn. The required number of words were sort of many at the time.

Josemendez

Verified member
I got to know about trendri from a paid to post site called forum coin. I think it was the moderator Younogan that advertised it there. At first I felt reluctant to join but as time goes on , I saw the need to join the site as the review from members that joined were all positive.
Even when there was a break , it was through forum coin that we discussed about the fate of the site

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I got to know about Trendri on beermoneyforum, last year, then I registered. I have been with this site since that time but I was never active. I just made two short posts and I left. Then, when I was on forumcoin, they were discussing about Trendri, then I came back to the site. I stay glued to the site for almost two days, and realized I nailed over $1, ever since then, I became it's fan.

Hi, l am from India. I don't know that we can get paid for writing good content, this is pretty good news for me. When l was googling to get ideas for starting a blog someone from a blog l can't even get the name but a humble soul to be honest, recommend me to participate in the forum to eliminate the writer's block ,so l must admit that I just signed up here and amazed to see lots of like minded and experienced people

AmaliaTG

Okay. We've heard you about your sister. It wasn't Trendri' s faulty for your sister not to earn from Trendri, you've said it yourself that she quit and made you join. I don't understand why you have to emphasis that she never earned here yet it was her who quit Trendri. Enough said about that, but to answer your question, I knew Trendri thorough YouTube and alot of research. Not everything that is ok YouTube is real, so I heard it from YouTube but I had to research deeper and upon signing up that's when I knew it was a PTP site.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Trendri was introduced by a member here, @Bookwormlux to be precise. Though I didn't join the very moment he talked about the site on the group we both belong to. I didn't believe I can cope with the number of lines require then. But everything has changed now as I am one of the members with highest number of messages. I haven't regretted being here. Long Iive tendri.