What online Money making platform did you just discover?.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
There is no doubt that the internet space is filled the whole lot of opportunities and a lot of people discover many ways of making money for themselves every single day. This has actually been the case with myself because I try as much as possible to learn new things every single day on the internet.

On my quest to make money online I have discovered a lot of money making opportunities and in some of them I never capitalised and in some I did and was able to make reasonable amount of money.

I have also discovered a lot of investment platforms that ended up scamming me and I learnt my lesson.

Yesterday, as I was scrolling and reading through a particular telegram channel I discovered that there was a cryptocurrency platform called Luno that gives people the opportunity to refer others and get about $5 for each referral when they complete their kyc and deposit certain amount of money which is about $8.

I wanted to consider this opportunity but one thing about me is that I am not only good in trying to convince people to sign up on particular platforms especially when it has to do with depositing money. I think so many people can capitalise on this opportunity to make money especially if they have old luno account. What opportunity did you discover recently?.