How do businesses that are not popular make enough money to maintain their businesses?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
It's a question that many small businesses ask, but it is one with a simple answer. The key is to find a niche market and then tailor your product or service to meet the needs of that market. If you can do this, you'll be able to make more money from fewer customers than you would if you were trying to appeal to everyone.

This may sound like bad news, but it doesn't have to be! It simply means that instead of trying to appeal to everyone, you're going after people who really want what you have to offer people who are looking for something very specific in their lives and aren't going to settle for anything less than exactly what they want and need.

If this sounds like something that appeals to you, then consider these tips:

1. Understand what makes your niche unique

2. Learn how to communicate with them effectively

3. Find ways both online and offline that allow them access into your world.

Yes,is possibly because some bussiness carry out self adverts to help thier business grow faster. For instance,a guy that started producing gin will always visit gin bars to advertise his gin and also be able to distribute his gin to help him for an increase in his sales.

I don't really know, but I believe it's just a simple psychological understanding. Most of the business you are seeing around that are not popular at the type of business that deals with selling of consumable commodities that are needed all the time , which may include selling of high demanding foodstuff.

This type of business won't go down because there will be so many people that will be interested to buy these things and it is much more easier because people can just walk in and buy goods within their location which I considered to be another greater advantage.

The ones you are talking about , like the most popular one which may include supermarket and other big stores may be popular , but thier location can also be another important hindrances to so many people. Those types of shops will require people to go there with thousands of naira whereas the normal unpopular one is something you can just walk in with as low as 500 naira to to buy whatever you are interested.

I believe the rate of patronizing most unpopular store is much more higher than the rate of patronizing the high popular store. ( Just my observation though )

Business success dwells more on patience. You don't just run off at the first wind of failure or not looking like you are going to make it it is always good to try thisngs out and consistently wait to see the things turn out good. I think these business owners that are confronted with less popularity takes things cool and still strive to see how to grow their business.

When you have a positive mindset you wouldn't give up easily I think this keep the owners and the business going. people just need to know that a lot of things wouldn't go the way we anticipated that's the truth. So if it doesn't go that way then you should keep at it believing it will be get better soon

So if a business isn't still popular the following can be done

Persuasive advertising: It is good to go on an advertising spree then people come to know about your business and have good products so that when people come around they will meet products that are worth the buy.

Secondly improve on your custo6csre service, let the customers feel good about their contact with your business

lastly apply patience, don't be in a hurry.

Every business is popular based on what they have to offer . You may think that a business is not popular because you are not interested in what they do but so many people are interested in the service the business is providing and at the same time the business is getting patronized by people that have interest in the services they have to offer.

Just that some businesses might be more popular because we sees it around on social media and television but even the most popular business we are seeing around on television and the internet are not being petronize by everyone. We only know the that's all.

The popularity of a business does not make it a successful business , a business could be reserved but a lot of people who have interest in the business's products are getting it passionately and the business may be generating enough every day without having to expose it for the world to understand.