How do i become a professional in mining,surveying,BTC etc?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very easy to said than done some times.
Many time I had been hearing people saying I got $100 in a day,$500 in a week, $10 in a minute. Some times if you are not good enough one can labour for a whole day if your don't know how to go about it and yet not getting more that $1 or some time $0.002 .

To be able to work online require to be skillful and very rugged in the sense that ,you must not be somebody that quickly get tired in trying,never assume failure and always see every failure as a stepping a stone.

One also need to be creative and welcome idea from those who know than you do.

Remember there are some survey that you will doing and it will look as if it will not finish again that's why I said do not get tire quick.

Creativity is needed if you really what to succeed in doing online business and know that you want to be making money online.

Your own opinion may help some one to rise again. How can one become a professional in an online mining or earning?

Briangsam

Mining is the process by which new coins are entered into circulation, but it is also a critical component of the maintenance and development of the blockchain ledger. It is performed using very sophisticated computers that solve extremely complex computational math problems. Mining is painstaking, costly, and only sporadically rewarding. Nonetheless, mining has a magnetic appeal for many investors interested in cryptocurrency because of the fact that miners are rewarded for their work with crypto tokens. Becoming a professional miner can be done by doing these:
  1. Get a coin mining rig. If you want to start mining in the first place, you have to own a mining rig.
  2. Get a coin wallet. The next important step is to set up a coin wallet.
  3. Join a mining pool.
  4. Get a mining programme for your computer.
  5. Start mining.

D

Deleted member 665

It is very easy to said than done some times.
Many time I had been hearing people saying I got $100 in a day,$500 in a week, $10 in a minute. Some times if you are not good enough one can labour for a whole day if your don't know how to go about it and yet not getting more that $1 or some time $0.002 .

To be able to work online require to be skillful and very rugged in the sense that ,you must not be somebody that quickly get tired in trying,never assume failure and always see every failure as a stepping a stone.

One also need to be creative and welcome idea from those who know than you do.

Remember there are some survey that you will doing and it will look as if it will not finish again that's why I said do not get tire quick.

Creativity is needed if you really what to succeed in doing online business and know that you want to be making money online.

Your own opinion may help some one to rise again. How can one become a professional in an online mining or earning?
Why not let professional bitcoin traders earn for you?
payment-jpg.45486

Attachments

• payment.jpg
    payment.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 5

Mellorando

Banned
Have you heard of Pool mining well if you haven't heard of it .it is a situation where two or more people come together to find a particular type of coin example Bitcoin they put together their mining power and boost their earning at the end of the day a very good powerful pool mining site is Expresscrypto.io to register in this site you have to own a coinbase wallet to store your earnings

Samuel72

Verified member
For you to become an expert in mining cryptocurrencies such as BITCOIN i suggest you engage yourself with different mining website and survey website. This will help you become a professional in mining cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin. You can also engage yourself with paid to post site, this will give you more income.