How do I earn with Forex as a newbie ?

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Yesterday I was researching more on forex and how it's really works . According to research there are people who are earning very well with forex . According to my findings it is a digital market that deal with the trading of different world currency to earn.

It was really shocking to find out that 85 percent of forex trader are not likely to succeed due to inadequate training. This is really surprising.

Does it really mean that there's no way of earning with forex without going through the training process as a newbie. Please Kindly share your suggestions belows on how to earn. Thanks.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I will say it may be very difficult for you to achieve this especially when you don't even have a single understanding of the forex market because from what I know about Forex it is a market with high volatility, and because of the high volatility that there is no way of earning with it when you don't really understand how its works .

Yes I agree with you that so many people are losing so much in forex market especially those that don't really understand it. That is why i may not really advise you now until you are ready to learn and understand everything about the market to be able to trade profitably without losing .

I am suggesting if you are really passionate to trade as a newbie you just have to raise they needed money and have a class on how to trade. I believe the class will mostly deal on technical and fundamental analysis and this is the only way you can be able to trade on your own confidently . If you know how to read chart technically and fundamentally you won't really have any problem because your signal accuracy will be over 80 percent .

Mary Frederick

Forex market is volatile and the real risk originated from here. Before opening a trade, we have to analyze the market properly to catch the uncertainty of the market. The advanced technology of FXOpulence broker will help you execute trades quickly.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Newbie still lack of experience and maybe still face many doubtful in minds, because don't know what must to do. This is my opinion, you can learn while practice using demo account, try demo ECN FXOpen to gets feel trading in ECN network. If you want to invest, looking good manager PAMM and make deposit, when fund manager working well , investor gets profit proportional, but the risk losing money if fund manager makes fail in trading, so choose best fund manager is important to make research.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
If we have good trading signals, we can make 15% to 20% profit a month. But we should understand what source of signals we are following. FXOpulence offers signals at times by following which we can make profit.

jhallemc

Watch Trader XO. Be aware that MOST people posting forex content are scammers. Try to find people that post their setups both before and after they play out.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
We lack strong mentality of trading so we can’t go too far in trading. Strong mentality can be built when a trader works hard. When a trader can yield more profit, he becomes courageous. FXOpulence is a good trading broker for all types of traders.