How do I promote my fiverr gigs to make more sale?

vives

Good day everyone, have been on fiverr for sometimes now....... And have been finding it so difficult to make sales. Please is there anyways I can promote this business to make more sales...

Please be informed that I have tried several advertising platform, but to no avail. I will really appreciate any idea or help.

Thanks.

Alext1997

Good day everyone, have been on fiverr for sometimes now....... And have been finding it so difficult to make sales. Please is there anyways I can promote this business to make more sales...

Please be informed that I have tried several advertising platform, but to no avail. I will really appreciate any idea or help.

Thanks.
Try to promote your gigs through facebook groups!It really helps!

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you are a creative content creator that has an account with freelance sites it is equally important that you should have a social media community. Opening a social media page and regularly posting tips of the works you do to make people know how good you are is a very good way of marketing yourself to potential customers.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Try to promote your gigs through facebook groups!It really helps!
You are correct and right with that advise. You can easily promote you fivver gig on social medial and many people will be aware of what you are in to. E- marketing now is the one in vogue now. You do not need to go yo any radio station before people get to know what you are selling. Its just a matter of getting on internet and post it there.