How do paid surveys actually generate money

CamilaE

Most paid survey websites generate money through their website ads and affiliate sites that they’re partnered with. When people visit their site, and purchase products from the ads or from their affiliates. They get paid!

You have to be careful though, some paid survey sites don’t generate income from their partners. Some generate income from their customers. Point being, that some paid survey sites get paid like this; you visit their site, you subscribe and you answer their survey, they promote their products for you to purchase plus, you have to pay a monthly fee to be a member.

I would caution these sites that practice this. I would only recommend that you do research first if a company is being paid through ads and affiliate sites. Then, to me, that is a reputable site. Also, find out if they're backed up by the Better Business Bureau(BBB), that way you’ll learn that your information is private and they won’t sell your email or any other information to a third-party.

Hope that this answers your questions? Also, there are experts here that can help you too!