How do trendri award trophies

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Since I have being working on trendri, I have being seeing trophies on people's profile and I have also been awarded with some. How do people get awarded with trophies and how much can I make on each trophy

Awarding trophies are done on different paid to post sites because I know that I have seen them almost on all the sites I have been fortunate to work. I think it is one of the add-on that comes with the script used on posting sites or even earning sites in general .

For me I think the whole essence of this trophies is used to show a user level of commitment on a site. because if you notice, as you are actively involved that you get to be awarded Like if you look at my own award I have gotten to the highest award here which is" VIP contributor" so this is to show that I have been very active and maybe doing excellently well to be awarded this rank

But funny enough the trophies don't come with any monetary reward it is just to motivate you to continue to work and samr to others that are not actively involved.