How do you define wealth?

Wealth can be defined as the abundance of supply of valuable materials/assets or resources.

Wealth measures the value of all the assets if worth owned by a person. Wealth can be measured in money, possession and power but does not end there, the question we should all ask ourselves is, what actually is 'real wealth'? Some percentage of us think wealth is all about having money/property possession and power, in such a case, it will just be based on materialistic property and abundance of possessions.

Money is a tool. Real wealth is something that makes life worthwhile. We are brought up in the believe that money can buy everything, that's not true in this context. Money cannot buy happiness, time, love, satisfaction and alot of human characteristics you can think of. All these wouldn't matter no matter the amount of money you have in this planet.

True wealth is not measurable in money/possessions, it is measured in the eyes of those we love and inspire. This is true because after a man dies, no one remembers the fame and wealth he had in the world, but he is only remembered by the qualities of his heart an mind.

In my perspective, real wealth should not be measured in money/abundance. But by the degree of happiness and satisfaction you have towards life, Having a happy home and doing what is right with content and appreciation.

According to wikipedia "Wealth is the abundance of valuable financial assets or physical possessions which can be converted into a form that can be used for transactions."

Is not just being rich, there is a difference between both, it means having assets both financial and material assets in abundance.

Successful wealth owners recognise that wealth is the product of business that is often stressful and requires long hours and weeks spent away from their home. In a financial family, the business is the money: its management, and its division. And the love of money, as we all know, is the root of all evil. So, the collective management of a family fortune requires patience, planning, discipline, understanding and leadership to achieve the long-term legacy to
which all wealthy individuals are meant to aspire. In reality, many would rather spend and enjoy it and live quiet, relatively normal lives.

Wrath doesn't only talk about the physical, it also apples to the spiritual, and applies mentally also. Having a wealthy brain or sense of reasoning can also make you capable of acquiring wealth physically; being able to solve people problem and having the intelligence to study wide to special areas that you can work on to acquire wealth.

Based on my own experience, I do not think that there is any one definition that should be acceptable as what wealth should mean, this is because people have their own ideologies and they have a way in which they rate wealth or affluence but since this is a question that demands an answer, I will simply say that wealth to me has to do with the level of innovation and creativity. I believe in the power of creativity and innovative ideas such that it can rule the world as it has already ruled the world. Looking at the technological advancement, you can agree with me that it is from the genesis of knowledge explosion which brought about globalisation and with this, wealth does not only stipulate to having properties or large sum of money in your account.

It deals with creativity, this is because one creative idea can make someone become a billionaire within a twinkle of an eye. No doubt, wealth can also mean having properties and money but to me, it means differently and wealth also has to do with the ability in which you can impact humanity because with this, you would feel satisfaction within yourself that you have done something substantial to add to posterity.