Real estate How do you recognize a real estate property

Immilash

It’s no secret that people have been scammed by fake house buyers and/or sellers in the past. Even if you are desperately searching for a new place to live or really want to sell your house quickly, you need to keep your eyes our for scammers and protect yourself from making a grave mistake. Here are some important warning signs to determine if a house buyer or seller is fake. Keep these in mind as you house hunt or list your house for sale and be sure to hire a real estate lawyer to protect you and your assets through this process.

Many people ended up being scammed by fake house buyers or sellers and they paid lots of money. My question here is how can you recognize those scam people and stay safe from them, scaming is all over every were many people nowadays doesn't matter who you are they just go on and scam you. I want to know the possible way to tackle this, it's not that easy to be scammed after paying or investing lots of money, if you have any idea on this don't hesitate to share it out with us, than you for sharing .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For you to be able to identify most of these people will also depend on you Because you also have to do your own personal research to understand how these people are, when you are requesting to buy a particular land or any assets you really need to make sure you are dealing with the original owner of the property as this can reduce the risk of being scammed by dubious real estate agent, all document that is needed to prove the real ownership of the property should be provided with everything correctly written down. This is what I will do

Wiserr

It’s no secret that people have been scammed by fake house buyers and/or sellers in the past. Even if you are desperately searching for a new place to live or really want to sell your house quickly, you need to keep your eyes our for scammers and protect yourself from making a grave mistake. Here are some important warning signs to determine if a house buyer or seller is fake. Keep these in mind as you house hunt or list your house for sale and be sure to hire a real estate lawyer to protect you and your assets through this process.

Many people ended up being scammed by fake house buyers or sellers and they paid lots of money. My question here is how can you recognize those scam people and stay safe from them, scaming is all over every were many people nowadays doesn't matter who you are they just go on and scam you. I want to know the possible way to tackle this, it's not that easy to be scammed after paying or investing lots of money, if you have any idea on this don't hesitate to share it out with us, than you for sharing .
We recognized a real estate property by its quality as you have said people end up being scammed but you can not be scammed if you make a good research before buying the product.

D

Deleted member 28127

As I have detailed in previous posts is before any buy or sell both buyer and seller must bring an expert but what most of the people are doing is to accomplish purchase because they think the money paid to properties price expert has wasted money and they have no time or money for such things. Also, you have to see buyer feedback on a website, so if it has a lot of positive reviews then most of the time it is a trusted buyer but if it has low feedback then you have to avoid any contact or sale to prevent being scammed.

Immilash

We recognized a real estate property by its quality as you have said people end up being scammed but you can not be scammed if you make a good research before buying the product.
That's true but we can also recognize a real estate property by its texture, you also need to consider the product is the property worth the money?

D

Deleted member 28127

That's true but we can also recognize a real estate property by its texture, you also need to consider the product is the property worth the money?
The texture is something that is involved in house decoration because most of the time people may like this texture or dislike the other one, in other terms you may buy a more expensive house due to a certain kind of texture that seems wonderful for you but another person is thinking that this texture is bad. Everything is related to the psychology of the final purchaser of your product either a house or a land. Only if you have a determined budgetary then this will limit your choice but if you have enough money you can choose.

Immilash

That's true but we can also recognize a real estate property by its texture, you also need to consider the product is the property worth the money
The texture is something that is involved in house decoration because most of the time people may like this texture or dislike the other one, in other terms you may buy a more expensive house due to a certain kind of texture that seems wonderful for you but another person is thinking that this texture is bad. Everything is related to the psychology of the final purchaser of your product either a house or a land. Only if you have a determined budgetary then this will limit your choice but if you have enough money you can choose.
That's true. I completely agree with you. And also every one has his own point of view what I may like might be what you may dislike. But have you ever bought a real estate property? You talk like someone that has experience on it.

D

Deleted member 28127

That's true but we can also recognize a real estate property by its texture, you also need to consider the product is the property worth the money

That's true. I completely agree with you. And also every one has his own point of view what I may like might be what you may dislike. But have you ever bought a real estate property? You talk like someone that has experience on it.
Exactly I was present when my parents have both a real estate so I have some prerequisites about real estate world because even you buy or you are present or real estate buying you will have some knowledge because they have collected some money to buy a house property instead of paying every month rental price which is excessive by getting a bank loan so I am present on most of the real estate details for according a buy and getting credit from the bank.

Immilash

Exactly I was present when my parents have both a real estate so I have some prerequisites about real estate world because even you buy or you are present or real estate buying you will have some knowledge because they have collected some money to buy a house property instead of paying every month rental price which is excessive by getting a bank loan so I am present on most of the real estate details for according a buy and getting credit from the bank.
I see. By what you've just said I sense some some prerequisites of real estate in you, but are you still running a real estate business? If yes how is it going?

D

Deleted member 28127

I see. By what you've just said I sense some some prerequisites of real estate in you, but are you still running a real estate business? If yes how is it going?
Unfortunately at the current moment, no but may when I will acquire 20 % of the money I will get a loan to run such business because the bank accord a loan if you have collected 20 % of the amount of running real estate business but not from scratch so it will be a profitable business instead of working at a development office from 9 to 5 which no one becomes rich by such way.

Immilash

Unfortunately at the current moment, no but may when I will acquire 20 % of the money I will get a loan to run such business because the bank accord a loan if you have collected 20 % of the amount of running real estate business but not from scratch so it will be a profitable business instead of working at a development office from 9 to 5 which no one becomes rich by such way.
It is unfortunate that you don't have money to start up a real estate business, you need more than enough money to start up such kind of business but do you think taking loans from the bank is a good idea? For me I don't think so I think it is better to take loans from friends or family members than to take loans from bank, I suggest you just take your loans from someone that would not put more pressure on you, but for banks they put more pressure and it feels very bad. What do you think?

D

Deleted member 28127

It is unfortunate that you don't have money to start up a real estate business, you need more than enough money to start up such kind of business but do you think taking loans from the bank is a good idea? For me I don't think so I think it is better to take loans from friends or family members than to take loans from bank, I suggest you just take your loans from someone that would not put more pressure on you, but for banks they put more pressure and it feels very bad. What do you think?
It will be a good idea but you have to handle 50 % 50 % means 50 % from relatives or family and 50 % from bank to reduce the pressure because there is a good possibility that they do not have the full amount of money as landers then the bank will be complementary and not the bank as main source income because as you have labeled there will be financial pressure every month not like borrowing from family or relatives there is a large difference.

Immilash

It will be a good idea but you have to handle 50 % 50 % means 50 % from relatives or family and 50 % from bank to reduce the pressure because there is a good possibility that they do not have the full amount of money as landers then the bank will be complementary and not the bank as main source income because as you have labeled there will be financial pressure every month not like borrowing from family or relatives there is a large difference.
That's true there is a large difference but I think you go for the one that you think will be the best for you. We are all looking for a best way to tackle our problem just go for the one you think will be best and without much stress.