How to recognize potential scam sites.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Due to masses interest in making money online, there are now a lot of scam sites available. Many people ignorantly fall for these scams, sometimes even losing money to them. How can we recognize a scam site?
One way is by noticing promises that are too good to be true. I came across a site one time that claims to give $50 as sign up bonus. Really, where will they get that amount to pay me for just registering? When I signed up, I saw it on the dashboard truly.
I tried to withdraw it and they told me I have to make a deposit before I can withdraw. That is another thing to take note of, I want to work for you, why do I have to pay you before you can pay me? Pay attention to these things, money is not easy to come by these days. So don't loose it to scammers.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You just have to be very careful if any platform offers a high sign up bonus just like you said , because these are the ways they are trying to lure people into their platform. For me I will put into consideration the offer they are giving me, if this offer can be given to thousands of people. Because as I understand no platform will be able to give $50 bonuses to thousands of people that sign up. This is not possible.

And also , most platsforms that are not trusted will always ask that you invest money. This is one of the things I will never do because I know they are trying to play on my intelligent.

The only way to do this is simple , you should be very careful of any platform which their offers are too good to be true and also avoid every form of online investment.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
A lot of people may always suggest majority of you yesterday could you use to identify a website that is a scam and also to differentiate a website that is a scam from a one that is not . To some extent this suggestions and opinions absolutely work but sometimes it also fails . Some people say that in order to know a website that is a scam they will always suggest high payout orders , on the other hand would say that in order to know a website that is a scam they will always hide their Gmail account or any other Mail account that the website possibly use . Finally other set of people suggest that the website there is a scam will always showcase fake payout that can never be backed up by a reasonable prove that the payout was absolutely legit .

Whatever the case may be I personally have already suggested the majority of my thread and comments posted earlier that the one of the best way to know a website that is a scam and one that is not his by using what is known as a scam site detector . A scamsite detector is nothing else but a tool , that definitely helps you get it a website that is legit from a one that is not and it's also give you detailed information on why a particular website is a scam and why a particular website is a legit one . The purpose for all this information is so that you can compare and also clarify your mind so as to know the kind of website that you intend to work on .