How do you see the car wash buss iness?

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as I am concerned, I would say this on this thread, First of all the car wash business is the business that involves the literary cleaning or washing the entire vihicles, motorcycles, the tuktuk among other types of vihicles.

For one to succeed in this kind of business they must make sure that they take into consideration s the following;

-Availability of the efficient equipment and tools.
A nice car wash business is that one which has got good and efficient machines and equipment used in the business. These may include; the powerful pumping machine, a durable and effective pump, availability of good water supplies among other requirements.
Also there must be good special Washing detergents and scrabbling materials that can clean the vihicles body parts with ease and without causing any harm to the person doing the washing.

-Strategical location
For any business to do well, it must be located where the market for it is readily available. Therefore with taking this into account, the car wash must be located nearby bus stations, car parkings, filling stations, in the shopping centers or in towns and in places where there are the presence of many cars.

-Availability of qualified personnel
The persons doing the cleaning of the vihicles must know some basic skills regarding vihicles, safety and knowledge concerning fire beak out and extinguishing.

Alberello75

Yes, I totally agree with what you say in your thread, but please, with your permission, I have just one thing to add. That is, in my opinion it would also be important to evaluate whether the eventual presence of automatic roller washing systems nearby, could compete given that those types of robotic car washes do not require the presence of personnel for external washing of the vehicles.​