how do you start up a business without no funds?

SensationalEd

when it comes to business, funding is necessary and one could think without funding there's no business and without a business there's no incoming funds.
In my own opinion, I think you can't start up a business without funds, how do you bring up a business plan knowing you don't have the required money to start a business. For example you want to go into a certain business that requires buying of goods, how do you go about it?
let's hear your opinion on these.

Richee84

Starting a business without fund sound like a magic to us, though it somehow sound very impossible but it can be realise with the help of God. There is virtually no business that doesn't require start up capital for it commencement. There are some few jobs that one can start without little or no fund involvement, one can start the work of a middle man or agent for someone and get back commission at the end of the deal. There are people who make money by just getting needed information and deliver the information to the right people in need of it, one can get an information about an available apartment's then look for those that are in need of it and bring them to acquire the apartment and he or she will get pay for playing the role of middle man. Though with time when the person have started making little from the role of a middle man or agent he or she can start making savings to get a formal office and all the necessary things need to promote and expand his work. But it is very possible to start some work without any form of capital at all though it will not be very easy.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I believe it won't be possible for this to happened, so people shouldn't even think of this because everything you are going to do concerning your business will always need a capital in one way or the other and before you can be able to make money, you must have something to offer. Something you have to offer in the sense that it must be a goods or services and you can't be able to offer all these things when you do not have money to purchase them. It is very important for us to consider capital first before we even think of establishing a business.

A lot of people have been saying that it is quite possible to start up a business without the need of capital but for me I don't see any possibility of this happening because in everything you will be doing in the business , capital must be involved and you still needs to rent a place to start up this person is.

Maybe people should rather consider getting a loan which in most cases may not be the best option or should try to raise money bu themselves because that is one of the best way of starting a business without any problem.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Gone are the days when we need to have much money before we can start up a business. These days, there are many businesses that can be started without money. Though most of those businesses are online. But that doesn't mean we don't have many off-line businesses that can be done without money.

Affiliate marketing: just like I said, online business takes larger percentage of businesses that can be done without money. Affiliate marketing doesn't need your money. It only requires your energy and time with dedication. The more you can promote your affiliate links, the more you are likely to have much with you.

Real estate. It may amaze you how offline business like real estate management can be done without money. You only need to be smart to take this move. You need to go to some mortgage bank where you need to have some landed or even a house to your name. Then you get this property rented out and pay the mortgage with the rental payment.

There are some people in my vicinity that don't even have shops and they are making money. They always act as agent. They take people around to buy whatever they want to buy and they collect commission for that.

blessingc

Ask yourself what you can do and get for free.
Having a business means having a source of generating income. Its very similar to or should I rather say it is an investment with an aim of geting profit. You can invest without money, whether you borrow or you have a little you need money to invest.
To start a business one needs capital. Even if you don't want to do a physical business, you must have a good smart phone and data subscription to do an online business. Nothing is free except in free town.
You have to start with the little you have, overtime it certainly will grow to something big and profitable if you are dedicated and determined to have a good business.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is very possible to start a business without any funds. Actually, you don't need cash to start a business. Here are possible ways to start a business without having your own funds.
Burrow from friends and family
Burrow from banks
Sell your assets and build capital
Sell your business idea to build capital for your next ventures
Pitch your idea to a business community and seek investors
Crowdfund your business
Look for grants
Create a limited company or private limited company and sell shares
Well, there are hundreds of ways to start a business without funds, however, whether you can actually start a business or not depends on a lot of factors. For example, if you do not have unique ideas, if you do not have a product that has the potential to sell, you will fail to attract investors funds. If you want to sell the same thing that a lot of people are already selling, how do you impress banks, lenders, and investors? You need an interesting idea, you need a unique product. Furthermore, you also need to be a good marketer, you need to pitch your idea to business communities, the grant commissions, if you cannot market well, how can you make people interested in your business idea.

Ridorz

There is no way to start a business without having capital. If you have a business idea, you will need capital before the business idea can be turned into reality, you can get the capital from your relative's people or you can accumulate it by saving.

SANIA

You can start an online business without funds while working as an affiliate with a big company.
Like I have created my online shop and I donot need to pay for hosting, domain or paid advertisements.
The company does all this for me.
Whenever I get sales, the company offer customer support, they print designs on products, they ship these products to the customers and I get my commissions as a designer like that without spending money on anything except my laptop battery and my internet connection.

One can also start online business by creating online shops on facebook or driving traffic to other affiliate products and can earn commissions in return.

But there is one thing certain that if you have money for your business it will help you to speedup your business online.
You can drive paid traffic to your site wih paid advertisements and you can earn money like that much more quickly.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is not easy to start a business without funds, most of the businesses require that you have some money to buy the supplies, rent a space and buy some machines or pay workers. The only business that may not take up your capital is service businesses such as hairdressing. But you will need some money to buy certain tools used in hairdressing.

So it is important that a business person knows some sources of income that he/she can explore in order to get funds to start the business. One of the sources is from your own pocket. This is from your savings or from the income you earn from a job.

You can also get the funds from selling something of your own such as a device you don't use anymore or furniture that is still in good shape. You can even do a yard sell in your home compound and you will get the money.

Taking a loan is another source of income. But you will have to be really sure of your success in the business. Business loans are great for that business that you are most familiar with. Otherwise, you will get into trouble for not paying back the loan.

Ramolak19

Verified member
All of You has made a reasonable point, starting a business without money is possible. when are into offline affiliate marketing business, freelance written, and consulting business by using social media background but in other way round, all this business may need a little capital to back up your business like getting a traffic into your business or to build a website. Those are the little business although it may not require capital like any other business.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it might look like what you cannot achieve but it is achievable. However, it is still good to sour e for funds for money before going 8nto a business but if you have none, you can try some means which includes:

Buying on credit: This is where being credit worthy is very important. you need to have a reputation that will help you get this favor from either wholesalers or producer's. You can be in contact with couple of them that are into your line of business and strike a deal of making payment after a period of time.

Exchange with a collateral: This isn't really popular but it is obtainable depending on who is involved. if you have an asset that you can keep with the person you need goods from as your collateral then it will be easy to get products for sale. The business will be most likely to cooperate especially that you are a new business person. If the asset is worth more than the worthh of goods you would need, then it will suit the situation.

Have a guarantor that can guaranteed the seller that you would be able to pay back all your debt. then you can easily start a business without needing any money

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
The key is to build a company centered around an offering requiring little upfront overhead - think service-focused ventures, freelance work, creating digital products for sale. Leverage personal effort and skills rather than inventory or equipment needs. Seek grants, incentives and crowdfunding opportunities to raise initial capital and cashflow. Reinvest every dollar earned back into gradual viable growth. With relentless drive and operating lean, many bootstrap startups can effectively launch and scale.