How Do You View The Evolution Of Advertisement And Marketing?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The term "business evolution" refers to changes in any thing or any kind of business activity over the time. Marketing and advertisement is a kind of business activity that requires to be changed if you ask me. This is because we are living in the world where the world changes all the time. The reason why advertisement and marketing needs to change with the passage of time is because old advertisement and marketing techniques do not work all the time. Nowadays not all the people read newspapers. In fact, many people now read news over the phone and when they read news articles, they get exposed to many kind of advertisement all the time.

The traditional way of advertisement and marketing is evolving rapidly and I think that this is a good thing for advertisers and marketing firms. In fact, I remember that around 17 years ago, majority of the people used to rely on traditional advertisements because at that time android phones and Phones were not launched and I must say that introduction of smartphones and modern application software have brought a new revolution ion the field of advertisement and marketing. So how do you view the evolution of advertisement and marketing?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
The evolution of advertising and marketing has made me even more excited to be a part of the industry. The amount of creativity that goes into it is incredible, and I love that there are so many new and innovative ways to reach audiences. We can now target smaller, more niche audiences, which I think is great because not everything has to be for everyone anymore. We can take a risk on something we believe in, knowing that it will be well-received by a particular audience. Additionally, the rise of digital marketing has made it possible for us to promote our brand in exciting new ways. We can do something like make an awesome GIF or meme that gets shared with thousands of people within hours! It's amazing.

Advertising and marketing are constantly evolving as consumers evolve. We’ve seen a significant evolution towards online advertising and modern marketing techniques involving SEO, SEM, and mobile technology. Marketers are constantly experimenting with new ways to engage mobile users, including responsive web design for better user experience (UX) and using GPS data to deliver ads based on a consumer's real-time location.

JulietaRizas

How great that there are more and more ways to reach an audience.