Asking for How Does Website Advertising Work and How Much Can You Really Earn?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really know how website advertising works, but I think using social media to advertise your goods or business is the best way, using social media like Facebook WhatsApp Instagram and telegram, I suggest it will Work this Way when you post all about eyes your products via social media, when people come online and see your advertisement about your product or business they may drop a comment saying that they would like to get the products, in this way advertising works through social media.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If I am to answer your question base on my understanding. I will tell you that website marketing is the should of online business. No one knows or even take their time to know what you are up to until you show yourself. The same way no one don't really know what you sell untill you tell them thought website marketing what your products are all about.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Anytime you want to advertise your products on a website you can order advertise it directly by meeting the owners or you can use advertisement networks like adsense. You are only going to pay based on the option you choose of either pay per click or pay-per-view depending on what you want to achieve.