How far have you gone in making money online?

Making money online is'nt as easy as we think. It requires consistency and patience. I was once like those who never believed they could make a dime online, back then, I believe everything that has to do with turning my data on and doing tasks online use ldnto be a scam. Not until I tried it myself. I started by taking surveys and working on micro gig platforms such as Viraltrend, pico workers etc. I was able to earn some amount of money on viral trend after spending about 2 months on this platform doing tasks, it wasn't easy but it took a lot of time before I was able to reach 5000 naira. I proceeded to trying online survey apps such swagbucks and inbox dollars, even though these platforms are not available in my country, I managed to download a good VPN which I use in accessing survey sites. Still, it wasn't easy as I spend a lot of time answering and sharing opinions on this platform and get paid a little amount of money. I started looking for an alternative method and I came across forum posting sites. This site has helped me a lot and changed my thinking and mindset of earning, I now earn doing what I love to do. I believe you can keep on earning online if you can pack up patients with determination, that's my aim and I'm looking forward to contribute more positively in this forum

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have gone for a when it comes to make money online in terms of experience. I have tried to be the issue of the money-making methods online. I wish to delete some of my experience with each of them below

Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is the first money making method I tried out. I got till about affiliate marketing when I was searching ways to make money online and it looks appealing to me.

In fact I made my first money online through affiliate marketing. I built a niche website in teaching niche to sell some of the cooking gadgets and equipments. If you do things right you can make money on autopilot with affiliate marketing.

Get paid to post
get paid to post is another way I have tryouts to make money online. pay to post is the easiest ways for me to make money online.

You get paid for making meaningful contribution with get paid to post on forums. It gives me opportunity to make money from my knowledge. I discovered this money making method during the pandemic outbreak.

Information marketing
Information marketing is another ways I have tried out to make money online. I didn't explore this or opportunity because I don't have enough money to run some of the package.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Well in the scale of 1 to 10 I would say I am 6 Over 10 in the process of making money online . Throughout the years it has not been easy for me to make a considerable and positive amount of money online and in couple of times I have been scammed by various online scammers and fraudsters who create and own most of the scam websites in the internet today . Although I cannot positively and sincerely say that I am an online money making guru or expert but I know fully well that I am advanced in the knowledge and the act of making money online and I could in one way or the other advice someone who is a newbie or who is new to the act of making money online on what he or she should expect to face in his or her course of making money online .

To me , being scammed or defrauded as a result of making money online seems as an experience that aids me to grow my mindset in the act of making money online . Although , the experience could be devastated and disappointing but we must understand that sometimes in order to succeed we have to pass through trials and challenges .

Finger Geek

Verified member
I managed to download a good VPN which I use in accessing survey sites
Please I will like to know the VPN gat you downloaded to be able to access survey websites. Because I have downloaded some VPN to access survey websites but I am always detected so I have not been able to use VPN. To make money free online is not easy. We will work hard to earn and also it requires more time. The more time that is spent the more money that will be made. The best way to make money online is to invest money to make more money.

Please I will like to know the VPN gat you downloaded to be able to access survey websites. Because I have downloaded some VPN to access survey websites but I am always detected so I have not been able to use VPN. To make money free online is not easy. We will work hard to earn and also it requires more time. The more time that is spent the more money that will be made. The best way to make money online is to invest money to make more money.
Check out bunny VPN on Google play or your local app store. It is one of the best I've used so far

E

eldavis

Though it should be running close to a year plus now since I started earning online, but my online earnings has not been all that stable. I believe it needs just a few adjustments though.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Though it should be running close to a year plus now since I started earning online, but my online earnings has not been all that stable. I believe it needs just a few adjustments though.
The best way to earn a stable income online is to have an investment. This free methods that we are making money with is not stable. Because the owner of the websites can at any time change the ways that they pays members for there task or even stop paying. When this happens the next thing we will be doing is to look another way to make money online freely. We can not live like this for ever. That is why it is good to look for other means that will involve investing our money and requires less effort and time.

The only business I always think of is forex and cryptocurrency trading. Those are the best easy ways to make money online with our money. There will be time that most business will purse and no one will be able to do business. But with cryptocurrency and forex, the business will still continue. Like the time of covid 19 pandemic that most business had to stopped. This did not affect trading. Those time I was trading with cryptocurrency and forex. Also now with Russia and Ukraine fighting. The only means they can accept donations is with cryptocurrency. This means that if others failed cryptocurrency will never fail.

Rachael

Verified member
When it comes to making money online, I have not gone too far in accumulating money but my progress so far is an encouragement to me. I was not aware of the possibility of making money online not until during the time of the covid-19 pandemic but since then, I had seen the feasibility of making money online although I never tried it our until early this year because of my offline engagements. I have made about $9 or $10 in my engagements here on Trendri and some months ago, I got a little contract through a friend to proofread and rewords his lengthy book, the pay was small for such number of words but it was better than staying idle. From reading his book, I got more creative ideas which I can adopt in another way.

It is not possible that everyone must make money online. Some people try the online method and cannot keep up with the demands and consistency, they prefer offline way because they can manage the challenges but for me, I prefer online, the only limitation is lack of skills and opportunities, coupled with constant electricity failure. I have a target to make online before this year elapse and all things being equal, I should make about $400.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well, so far so good because I have been able to venture into a lot of things on the internet and I have made some cool amount of money from some and some I was not really successful on them.

One thing I have learnt is that it is better for me to focus on things that are working for me instead of trying to go into things that does not really work for me. It is better for me to focus on things that work and when I have made some level of money from them then I can venture into other things.

There are several online businesses i have ventured into such as affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading, paid to post forums, taking online surveys, CPA marketing and the whole lot of others that I might have forgotten. I have been able to make good amount of money on cryptocurrency and I still have a lot of investment in some potential coins.

I have not really been successful in Affiliate marketing but I am optimistic because I have some level of knowledge. CPA marketing is also another form of Affiliate marketing but I have not made money from it also.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Things I love which I am hoping to utilize anytime soon to earn money are as follows;

* Affiliate marketing; I tried earning from CPA ads, but couldn't work out for me, due to lack of meeting up with the targeted customers. But I am not ruling such offer in the future including CPS offers. Because, earnings via affiliate marketing is unlimited.

* Web design/Graphics; Up to now I am still studying about the two skill options, I know how in-demand they are in the digital space, I am not given up, I am still learning. My knowledge with web design, at is somewhat improved, as for graphics, I am still taking it one at a time, and not rushing it.

Domain business; I am putting more consistency in this one, since I don't need to build a professional website with any of my acquired domain, I just have to acquire a domain that is highly in-demand, with huge search results, place on various Domain marketplaces, also do outbound marketing to seek for potential buyers to snap it up from me. It isn't easy, but with consistency and doing the right thing, it is achievable, because j hate the word 'Impossible.

Dannyrosey

It was a tough decision to make for me, choosing between Freelancing and affiliate marketing. I later went for freelancing and had to learn a digital skill and after that I created an account on HYVE app.hyve.works, to get started. After sometime I started getting gigs and that's how I started making money online

Kendy

Verified member
Speaking of how far I have gone with earning online is somewhat laughable because I am still new in this industry. The first time I realized the possibility of earning online, it felt so good to be true. Well, I did not have the access to a good smartphone device early enough and this must have been a major setback for my progress online. I have made some amount of money on this forum and I am pleased with my effort so far and that of the administrator as well. I believe to earn majorly online, I really need to be groomed in terms of my skills. I need to be versatile and proficient so I can have a relevant place and also compete because yes, competition is inevitable and it is with the activism of competition which brings about creative ideas and innovative ways.

I have fallen prey to some fraudulent sites and it almost impaired my zeal to make money online at different scenarios but I choose to see them as a step to building something bigger for myself. I want to build an empire but to do that, I believe I should not despise the days of my little beginnings.