Forex How fast can I get rich through forex trading?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
In the past months, I am getting to meet with so many young guys who are making so much money from forex trading than I ever thought possible, and this has gone a long way in triggering my curiosity about this online earning opportunity which I do not want to miss out on

I seriously think it is time to venture into it and get some cash right now as it is not easy managing only on forums with no much payment compared to what I am doing and the time spent.

I do not know if there are any individuals here who have tried forex trading before in the past, your experience is really needed here.

I do not want things to seem as though I am being greedy, but I am sure interested in being able to make good money. This is why I created this thread so we could share .

How much money do I need to be able to make it big in forex trading within a short time frame, considering a maximum of 6 months?

What tools do I need to have before being able to get it right In this online earning opportunity that other people are making money from?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Anything that deal with the trading of volatile market is not really something you should consider as a get-rich-quick scheme because if you consider it that way you may be so disappointed to find out that it may not always be true because it is something that will require a lot of time and learning process to achieve the best success as a trader .

If you do not dedicate your time or your resources to learn and understand everything you will only trade without making a single profit and sometimes it could result in loss. Anyone who is just interested to learn about anything concerning forex market or any other online business they are passionate of must understand how it work because that is just the only way you can succeed.

Well it is quite possible for people to be earning immediately at least a week later after you have gone through the necessary training on how to become a full-time forex trader .

And sometimes if you are going there with the mindset of making so much you may likely lose much of your money that is why you just have to go there with an understanding that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it. Comes to trading forex, you need to meet experts in the market, they'll guide you and tell you how much you need to start up with. With the information i have gotten, I heard that, you need at least $1,000 to get started with Forex, so you don't get liquidated easily. And again, the trader needs to have that forex skill in order to trade the market freely without much risk of losing it all. If you want to learn.sbout forex trading more, you can connect with many YouTubers who are into forex trading , or have the basic knowledge of forex. And even advance, they'll help you through with the basic things, ideas you need to know about forex, before embarking on the journey.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very important that you should know exactly how the forex market work and that is what a lot of people have been getting wrong. If you are talking about how easy you can be able to make money with it then if you are able to open a position with a 10 times leverage and it is able to flip 100% then you have made 10 times of the money that you invested . Most of the times this is not usually sustainable because that leverages usually high.

The best way to approach the trading market is to see it on a slow and steady basis. Especially as a beginner you should approach it very slowly and you should try to be making very little consistent gains like to 2 to 4 dollars on a weekly basis . As you are beginning to become comfortable with the market then you can start increasing your expectations.

If you are able to be doing this comfortably for some years you are going to find out that it is going to be much more easier for you to flip $1000 to $3000 than it was for you to have flipped $1 to $100 .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
First of all , you need to understand that most of these things is not a get-rich-quick scheme , after this I'll suggest that you dedicate your time to learn and understand everything. In most cases the overall training on how to be a perfect forex trader might takes three months of serious dedication and after this is done , the possibility of you making money will be at least 80% based on the signal you will be able to generate for yourself.

Apart from that , it will depend on some others things that will determine the possibility of you becoming rich with Forex trading. A lot of forex traders who are trading with smaller capitals have to Build up these capital and this will definitely take a lot of time and this may not guarantee you a fast riches anytime soon .

At the same time people with huge sum of money to trade after getting all the necessary training will definitely make a lot of money with their huge capital.

In all the same, this is just something you have to dedicate your time to do and I always advise that you are allowed everything to take its natural shape.

Feeble

Six months is a very short time frame and I am not sure about the probability of getting rich with forex within such a short span of time. You need to have exceptional skills as a trader to accomplish this. But for an average beginner who has to learn forex trading from scratch, the obsession over getting rich will do more harm than good. You should start with a realistic and attainable goal and grow as you gather knowledge and experience from the market. Risking too much money for huge profits without considering the possibility of a loss would only result in failure. Forex trading is a lot of trial and error and I hope you will focus on getting skilled without limiting yourself with a time constraint. All the best!

Caballine

First of all Forex trading is not a shortcut to success and you should never believe any rags to riches story that is associated with forex. There will be people who were able to get rich from trading but it is definitely not a piece of cake. Forex trading is rewarding for those who are good at dealing with risk. A beginner will have to learn a lot in order to start trading in the forex market. It will take some time for you to get profitable. Your profits will be based on your skills and also the amount that you risk for each trade. It is not advised to risk anything more than 2% of capital. You can opt for a higher leverage but that also means higher risk. If you have the potential to attain professional level skills in just 6 months, then you might be making decent profits by that time. But no one can say for sure if you will be rich or not.

Theanthropic

First, you need to understand that forex is not a get-rich-quick scheme. After that, I'll suggest you spend time learning and understanding everything.

Other factors will determine if you can get rich with Forex trading. Many forex traders with small capital must build up their capital, which takes time and may not guarantee fast riches. People with a lot of money to trade and the necessary training will make a lot of money.

Diapason

You seem to be quite excited about getting rich through forex trading. But I will have to burst your bubble so that you don’t do anything that you shouldn’t. It might take some decades for you to become rich through trading. Other times, you will just be making some additional income.

Suba

Staff member
Many young people you meet can make big profits from their forex trading, but you never know how much they lose during their forex transactions, right?. Wherever people who lose or lose will never be spread, because it will only show that their strategy is not right. but if you win or get a big profit it will be quickly spread either on social media or anywhere.

As a beginner you should know that forex trading is not a get-rich-quick program, you need planning, strategic and fundamental skills, psychological control, money management, and discipline. You also have to know that almost 85% of forex traders are losing. And more than 60% of forex traders quit before two years, meaning they are losing money. Forex trading is not for those with low incomes, or those with debt. On a mini forex account you deposit at least 10k as collateral, so don't expect just a few hundred dollars I can become a gazillionaire in no time.

allison001

Verified member
Forex is a profitable way to make money. But you must definitely understand what you are doing because that is very important. You also have to understand that a lot of people may not likely be making profit as you may be thinking. In fact you shouldn't believe people that are showing you the profit they are making with Forex when they are not ready to show you their loses.

Me I have a forex expert and he do shows us some of the losses he encounter and also some of the profits he has been earning . This really makes him so because he's not trying to hide anything from us by showing us only the profits alone .

Everything is possible in the forex market, you can make money and at the same time you can also lose, you shouldn't expect profitable all the time . . .

Palaeophile

This is not the right mindset to enter the market. You won’t be able to trade efficiently if the only focus is to make money fast. Are you ready to face loss? Are you willing to give up easily? These are the questions you should be asking yourself. Getting rich is out of the topic, it is not easy. Stay away from the market if your only focus is to make quick money.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
There are some ethics of trading that traders should maintain for better trading but traders mostly fail to comply with those rules and regulation.

Asahi

Verified member
If you want, you can even hold a trade for the year, which we recognize as long-term trading. This type of trading is much profitable provided that you have pure trading signal. There is no alternative to analyzing the market to derive profit from here.

dotgov

Forex seems really intriguing but very complicated. I cant seem to grasp the long term value with the volatility of forex markets .

Vigorish

If you keep thinking about quick profits, I am afraid that you will land in trouble. Scams are waiting for such traders who are eager to make money. Learn to keep patience because you won’t become rich soon. But with such a greedy nature, you may lose soon.

Numiinous

The way you are approaching forex is wrong. You cannot make money quickly in the forex market, and 6 months is a small duration; you will require longer than 6 months to earn consistently in the forex market. It is not a get-rich-now scheme.

Spittle

See, forex trading is not a quick money making scheme. Where you can generate endless money. It takes time to be profitable in the market. Although it is possible to make good money based on your expertise.

Sombole

If you dream of forex trading as a lottery through which you can become rich in a matter of days, you are absolutely wrong. Forex trading requires a lot of time for a trader to become efficient in forming strategies and executing them correctly. It is least likely with a huge sum of money you will score huge profits within 6 months, forex trading does not work that way. But for the 6 months, if you can analyse the market accurately, formulate risk-free strategies, and trade with a decent sum of money, not necessarily risking a grand amount per trade, you will be able to make a good profit by the end of 6 months.
Also, you don’t need any fancy tools and computers. Only knowledge, and application of the same with consciousness will work enough for you.