Forex How fast can I get rich through forex trading?

Sociable

6 months is a very short time frame and that will be your learning period as a beginner in the forex market. You should not be setting unrealistic goals to begin with and should prioritise learning for now. Start trading on a demo account first and expand your knowledge by going through books and other resources. Chasing profits is one of the biggest mistakes that many newbie traders make. Just focus on becoming skilled as a trader and you will get to earn money in the long run.

Monadism

This type of attitude won’t make you successful; you need to work hard, and the time you will take isn’t known to anyone (not even the experts). So, consider working on yourself first by learning and working on your skills, risk management, and emotions. Then practise on a demo account.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that many people always wish to make their ways through when it comes to forex. They always want to make sure they hit it in the nail. They want to make sure they have the money they are looking for through forex. But how can we meet up with this expectations?

There are many things we need to before we can meet up with making money on forex. The first thing we need to do is make sure we have the interest in it first. This wi arouse us and open our minds to learning it. We will make sure we listen well when eventually we meet an expert that is ready to teach us.

There are still some personal things that we need to do. We can make research on our own. We will only need to make sure we watch some videos, do some copy trading and even try to watch expert trading. All these will help us to make more money when we eventually start.

There is need for us to learn how to get our emotions controlled. We should never place a trade except we have done and sure of our analyses.

Walkabout

How much money you make in forex depends on many factors. Above all, trading knowledge is the number one factor. Also, avoid approaching the market with the mindset of making quick money. Forex trading requires extensive knowledge and patience and developing that could take a lot of time. So, if you’re serious, keep your focus on the skills part for at least a year.

Hylotomous

I doubt your mindset because it seems that you are a trader just for quick money. We all want to make money undoubtedly but that’s not the only thing we care about. Work on your trading style first and then see how well you can make profits here. But trust me; it’s not going to be easy.

Chockcroal

There is no limit to this. Every trader has a different experience in the forex market. Also, it’s not just about the goal you set but also about the effort you put into the direction of your goal.

Slumberous

Forex trading is lucrative. It has the potential to make anyone wealthy based on their knowledge and expertise. But keep in mind that this is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It takes time to learn and understand the market. Making money requires hard work and patience, and it takes a long time.

Tactical

You seem to be quite impatient! Forex does not demand impatience. It demands patience in both learning, applying, and getting the results thereafter. I don’t think that anyone can get rich without proper study, practice, and implementation. It takes years to master forex trading.

Fardage

How can someone become rich quickly doing something that takes years to master? It is not possible. And even if it does, I'd say it's just a coincidence. If trading in forex had made everyone instantly wealthy, everyone would have done so. Forex can never quickly make one wealthy. Learning and applying it takes time. Even for the experts, learning to trade took years of experience. Never believe someone who tells you that trading the forex market will make you rich quickly. They are deceiving good people in order to make quick money, which will never happen.

LaneBall

Well, I can’t say much about how fast you will be able to make money through forex trading. But as you seem to be really eager to make money, I doubt if you will be able to learn well and keep the required patience.

Lickspittle

It is better to not dream of riches when starting forex trading. Forex trading is not easy, and not a straight road to your dream rich life. A trader goes through a lot of losing streaks in general and has to stay consistent with trading for years, before finally being able to make sustainable profits.

Gastrology

The word ‘rich’ is a relative term, varying from person to person. However, as a trader I bet you can be on your way to riches when you start making consistent profits. To make consistent profits you need to practise trading for a long time in the market. With years of experience, you will be able to fully grasp the knowledge of making profits in every situation.

Cittosis

That will solely depend on your knowledge, skills and the amount of capital that you will be risking for trading forex. An average beginner will have to learn first in order to start earning profits from trading. The learning period can be short or long depending on how fast they can grasp things. You should develop professional level skills to earn a fortune from forex trading alone. It is surely possible but requires both time and effort.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Don’t commit over-trading because it will gradually decrease your equity and thus will take your balance to the crash level. These mal-practices should be brushed away to survive in Forex for long.

Polyglot

You can make a lot of money by trading forex but don’t expect to make fast & easy money. Forex trading requires a lot of patience and consistency; failing to do so, you’re simply going to lose your money. Keep in mind that forex isn’t a get rich quickly scheme, you need a lot of knowledge and experience to become a profitable trader.

Titulus

It is possible to get rich through forex trading, but it is not easy or quick. To be successful in forex trading, you need to have a good understanding of the market and be able to make informed decisions. You also need to be disciplined and patient, and be willing to take risks.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Trading will be difficult for you if your expectation is skyrocketing so you have to minimize your expectation level. But it will be fixed automatically once you understand the market well. Always try to keep your innovation running because it provides with new ideas. Eurotrader’s high leverage and 111% deposit bonus will surely increase your return.

Mary Frederick

Earn knack in using technical tools to generate signals on the market. Every broker allows traders with technical tools which are used for capturing the market trend. Before opening a trade, try to determine the exact direction of the market. While going for a broker, try ECN brokers. Eurotrader allows traders with more than 200 technical tools.

FXOchartist

Verified member
It is required long time journey to become good traders, all people can join in forex trading business, but we should realized not all people getting the same story amid the jurney. There are some people maybe drops in failure and some of them might never come back again, some traders maybe still struggling to finding their trading style.

It will depends on each trading knowledge, combination so many factor included psychology trading. How to survive in forex for long term business need high dedication, love to the profession, and keep motivated. So many successful trader maybe still need backup income from another job and not solely relying on forex trading that risky.

There are some newbie maybe still need more learn, and trying to catch opportunity in forex industry, take part in contest demo for prize, or free another contest like Catch zero spread Ticktrader platform sponsored by FXOpen.

YellowWitty

I’m sure about the fast way as I have been trading for 2.5 years now. Everything happens with time. Now, whether you will become rich or not depends on my factors - your skills, risk, trading psychology, strategy, etc. If you have good skills, you can expect to achieve your goals sooner, if you have the funds.